Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Mustard Seed Catering Services

Matthew 17:20 All you need is Faith the size of a Mustard Seed
My name is Chef Bradford Roberson and I'm from Greenville NC. I have over eight years of food experience and have a successful track record with weddings and special events. The Mustard Seed Catering Services is a Christian Based business in which proceeds of my profits go to the Arthur Christian Church Youth Group. I also serve as the Youth Leader at Arthur Christian Church so I have a deep rooted relationship with the church. I work out of my church kitchen so I do not have a lot of debt in which you have to suffer and pay with high prices. My philosophy is that every couple deserves a fantastic wedding full of great memories and delicious food. God has blessed me with a talent and I want to share that with the World for it is better to give then to receive. The Mustard Seed Catering Services has a motto that we live by and that’s based on

Matthew 17:20 "All you need is faith the size of a Mustard Seed"

In Service,

Hors d'oeuvres (1)
Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
Tastings (1)

I was actually referred to Brad through one of my bridesmaid. He has been great with responding to my emails, being flexible with my needs and concerns and was just fabulous when we meet for a tasting. I know I'm in good hands for my big day!

Profile Picture Haley, 7/16/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Set Up, Stations, Tastings

Brad was so easy to work with and I can't say enough about how nice him and his staff was. The only reason I didn't give five stars is because I feel like everyone can always improve. Brad met me in person to discuss the menu and price. He is so reasonable and works with you about not making the food so expensive. I also got to taste some of his food. He was so professional and always responded to my emails in a reasonable amount of time. The day of the wedding they set up and provided everything he said they would. His fruit table was such a neat display! He also helped cutting the cake and wrapping our top layer to freeze. I would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Susan, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)

I realize that all 5's seems cliche but I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Brad. He understood that I, as the bride, was super busy and was always flexible and willing to work with me (even when things slipped my mind). He would send me reminders (in which I loved). I love that some of his church works for him and he gives some of his proceeds back. He is a good, christian guy and you can tell it in his temperament and attitude (and that is something I admire). He was super easy to reach. I had his email and telephone number (text and call). But as for the food. IT'S GREAT! He really takes his time with the different meals he prepares and the seasoning is always exquisite. We had a great amount of food for a great price. Brad is wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL to work with.

Profile Picture User4495007, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

Vegetarian
Halal
1 AWARD

1 ENDORSEMENT
I am always amazed by the food The Mustard Seed Catering Services provides at events. They are extremely professional and consistent with great food. I highly recommend them!

2304A Saddleback Dr. , Winterville, NC 28590   See On Map