2304A Saddleback Dr., Winterville, NC 28590 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Mustard Seed Catering Services

My name is Chef Bradford Roberson and I'm from Greenville NC. I have over eight years of food experience and have a successful track record with weddings and special events. The Mustard Seed Catering Services is a Christian Based business in which proceeds of my profits go to the Arthur Christian Church Youth Group. I also serve as the Youth Leader at Arthur Christian Church so I have a deep rooted relationship with the church. I work out of my church kitchen so I do not have a lot of debt in which you have to suffer and pay with high prices. My philosophy is that every couple deserves a fantastic wedding full of great memories and delicious food. God has blessed me with a talent and I want to share that with the World for it is better to give then to receive. The Mustard Seed Catering Services has a motto that we live by and that’s based on

Matthew 17:20 "All you need is faith the size of a Mustard Seed"

In Service,

Chef Bradford Roberson
2304A Saddleback Dr.
Winterville, NC 28590
(252)367-1503
bfroberson@gmail.com

6 Reviews for The Mustard Seed Catering Services

Haley · Married on 07/16/2016

I was actually referred to Brad through one of my bridesmaid. He has been great with responding to my emails, being flexible with my needs and concerns and was just fabulous when we meet for a tasting. I know I'm in good hands for my big day!

Sent on 09/30/2015

I realize that all 5's seems cliche but I honestly cannot say a bad thing about Brad. He understood that I, as the bride, was super busy and was always flexible and willing to work with me (even when things slipped my mind). He would send me reminders (in which I loved). I love that some of his church works for him and he gives some of his proceeds back. He is a good, christian guy and you can tell it in his temperament and attitude (and that is something I admire). He was super easy to reach. I had his email and telephone number (text and call). But as for the food. IT'S GREAT! He really takes his time with the different meals he prepares and the seasoning is always exquisite. We had a great amount of food for a great price. Brad is wonderful, wonderful, WONDERFUL to work with.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Jordan & Christina · Married on 09/27/2014

How can we give a review when the are no amount of words to express how wonderful of a job Bradford and his team from The Mustard Seed Catering Company did?

We found this company on the Crystal Coast Bride Magazine's website and were immediately impressed. Bradford's expertise, menu options, and company mission gelled with exactly what we wanted in a caterer. Best of all (according to my father in law who paid for the wedding) was the price for everything the company offered.

First off the ease of communication between us and Bradford made us feel so comfortable. No matter the time or day we could email or call them with any questions or concerns. Bradford also took the initiative and contacted the reception venue and made all the necessary arrangements.

When it came to the big day, we had no worries at all because we completely trusted the company's abilities. Our mouths dropped when we entered our reception and saw the buffet table, drink table, decorations, and layout of the venue. It is beyond describable how beautiful everything was.

Most importantly was the food. Oh my, was that a treat for us and all of our guests. We decided on a traditional southern style menu, even though a large portion of the guests were from the North. I have been getting replies from many guests who were just amazed at the quality and quantity of the food. Believe me when I say no one went home hungry.

If you are looking for a caterer for your special event I challenge you to find a better chef or catering company than what we found in Bradford and The Mustard Seed Catering Company.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Real Weddings

• Frame of You
    Frame of You Wedding Photographers

I am always amazed by the food The Mustard Seed Catering Services provides at events. They are extremely professional and consistent with great food. I highly recommend them!

• 2304A Saddleback Dr. Winterville, 28590 See on map