Minneapolis, MN 55418 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About The Music In Your Head

Powerful and unique, Brooke Marshall is an award-winning singer/songwriter and pianist who writes and performs beautiful songs that come deep from within. Performing for weddings for over 15 years, Brooke has the ability to compose and arrange music to fit your wedding's atmosphere. She can play and sing today's popular love songs and specializes in non-traditional wedding music (i.e. alternative, rock, pop, indie, the songs you love from the radio, but make it fit for your ceremony). She has also written many original songs for weddings and can improvise if the need arises, but can perform traditional music, as well.

You want your wedding to be unique, make sure your music is, too!

Some examples of songs I have performed are: "I Will Wait" by Mumford & Sons, "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri, "Fix You" by Coldplay, "Hallelujah" by Lenord Cohen, "My Heart" by Paramore, "Fallin' Slowly" from the Movie "Once." These are just a few of many.

Lots of rave reviews and references available on request. Music samples available at my website. I am always happy to do a free, live audition, as well!

• Videos 2

29 Reviews for The Music In Your Head

Nicole · Married on 08/13/2016

Brooke was wonderful! She was prompt with responding to questions, willing to work with our schedules, and best of all she was a hit at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. Many of our guests commented on how great the live music was and we were so happy with how everything went! We certainly recommend working with Brooke!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Karuna · Married on 07/09/2016

I am a music lover so it was very important to me that our wedding music reflected that. Brooke exceeded my expectations and was great to work with. She is a professional, very responsive to questions, accommodating to requests, and organized. Several of guests also mentioned how beautifully she sang during our ceremony.

Sent on 08/07/2016

MJ · Married on 09/18/2015

Brooke is an excellent vocalist and was great to work with. She was willing ot learn new songs and was responsive prior to the wedding. Her Hallelujiah during our cermony was beautiful. She was flexible when we had to move our ceremony inside due to rain. We would definitely hire her again.

Sent on 09/25/2015