The Modern Edge Events & Catering

The Modern Edge Events & Catering

Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for The Modern Edge Events & Catering

Open Bar (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Tables (1)

Modern Edge was awesome. I had began planning my personal friend and a couple family members to do our grilling for our wedding. We were camping and just wanting to throw some elk and bison burgers on the grill. It sounds easy until you have 75 plus people to grill for. We were kind of last minute in the realization we needed help and luckily Modern Edge was there to save our day.
They were incredibly flexible with us and more than accommodating with us. They did our grilling for us and created the best Mocktails I've ever had. They were so friendly and professional at our wedding as well and we just enjoyed working with them. Huge shout out to ya'll for saving our day and our sanity!

Profile Picture Janna, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Signature Drink, Tables
3.9

Mike and Karen can work with any budget and make sure your event is special and runs smoothly. Karen listens to all of your wants and needs and makes sure they are implemented on your big day.

Profile Picture User6908395, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our food was amazing! I could not believe the value we got with Modern Edge. I was quoted triple the cost by other vendors and was floored by Modern Edge. Their prices were great! Their food was great! Everyone at my wedding had amazing things to say about the food.

Profile Picture User6862859, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews