3 Reviews for the Mixx

By far, the best band to choose for your reception! This is one band that will have your guests talking for weeks after your event. They are so magnetic they will have all your guests on the dance floor. They even learned our song so Danny could sing it for our first dance. They are just simply amazing!

Profile Picture Michelle and Devon, 7/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

All I can say is WOW. The MIXX band is outstanding from start to finish.

Danny J is extremely responsive to all e-mails, questions & concerns in a very timely fashion. Something all Bride's can appreciate! He even made a visit out to my venue before we were under contract to be sure the venue would be suitable for everything I had desired the band to do! That was totally not necessary but truly appreciated..and mostly a true testament to how Danny J takes care of his customers. He even made a little goody bag for my husband and I to have back at the hotel room since he knew we wouldn't eat much at the reception.

On top of that, the musical capabilities of the band is AMAZING. Not only did they truly get the party started and literally got everyone out on the dance floor but, they also are SO talented. The wide array of instruments & vocals within the band is just awesome and their songs are flawless. They sang Journey as the first song for the evening and my husband (who is musically inclined & plays guitar) thought it was the original Journey band being played from an iPod...yes, they are THAT GOOD! They also showed just how diverse their talents are throughout the evening; one band member playing simple guitar to open the ceremony, jazz music at cocktail hour, & numerous sets for over 2 hours to keep the party alive during the reception. Just outstanding!

I would recommend the MIXX over & over again.

Thank you so much to the MIXX for contributing to our wedding day & making it truly a memorable time for everyone there!!!! We appreciate you all so much & hope to work with you again in the future!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/20/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands-down, The Mixx is one of the best bands in the region! Their exceptional musical talent, their professionalism, and their ability to get a crowd up and dancing, are some of the reasons, we continue to hire and recommend The Mixx to all our clients looking for a quality band for their special corporate event or wedding.

We look forward to many future events working with Danny and The Mixx, as they make all our special events fabulous!

Profile Picture Liane, 7/16/13, 1 Review