The Mix Baking Co.

Elk Grove, CA View map

NOT CURRENTLY TAKING ORDERS: UNFORTUNATELY OUR BUSINESS HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY COVID-19, AND WE WILL BE RELOCATING SUMMER 2020. PLEASE FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES TO STAY CURRENT ON OUR ORDER STATUS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU.

The Mix Baking Co. is a Custom Cake Bakery located in Elk Grove, CA servicing the Greater Sacramento Area. Owner and Head Cake Artist, Leah, finds special interest in creating cakes that speak to the unique inspirations, flavour preferences, and aesthetic of our clients! We specialize in Wedding and Celebration Cakes, with several add-on treats for a beautiful and complete dessert table! We can create a custom piece of art for your wedding, so reach out now to get to chatting! Feel free to check out our website for the most up to date information and stay tuned for Tasting Dates and Specials! Hope to hear from you soon!

The Mix Baking Co. creates customized flavors to be the exact taste you want for your wedding. They also have a list of favourites you can choose from. Your cake from The Mix Baking Co. can match your wedding colors and theme or have any personalized design you want. They have private tastings to choose the flavor cake for your big day. They deliver cakes to your venue to ensure a stress-free and safe cake delivery. They also create cookies, cupcakes and groom’s cakes.

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6.50

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Top Tier of the Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cookies
Cupcakes
Groom's Cake

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

Are you licensed by the state health department?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Evelyn S. Married on 06/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible service and delicious product!

Okay so my experience with Leah was a bit more unique than other prob will be. You see I am a wedding planner myself and I was in the thick of busy season right around the time of my birthday. Literally 3 days before I decided I wanted to do an audiotape cake smash photo shoot. A wonderful photographer friend referred me to Leah! She had a freaking wedding cake quality cake made for me in 24 hrs... LITERALLY 24hrs!!! Oh AND she delivered it to my photographers house for me!!! So exceptional above and beyond service already won me over.

And then when I got to eat the cake.. holy shit I have never had cake that good in my life. I ordered one of the signature flavors, the Almond cake with raspberry and hot daaaayum! When it came time for photos I couldn’t stop eating it hahaha. Also it was massive so I had plenty of cake to share with friends and family for a solid 2 weeks after! If you’re in need of a cake for anything at all, you need to contact Leah ASAP!

The Mix Baking Co.'s reply:

Hahaha! Evelyn, you have a way with words!! Haha! It was such a great experience to work with you and prepare your birthday cake! The photos that Christina (with Christina's Best Photography) took for your session were so beautiful, and I felt honoured to be a part of your celebration! And of course, that tiara!! Come on!! I'm so glad to have met you and been able to bake for you! Thank you so much for your glowing review! Can't wait to work with you in the future!
  • I
    Ida Married on 12/06/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Very professional and detail oriented

Leah made a cake for my son’s graduation. It was a theme cake that was very complicated with cars and tools incorporated in it to show his love for his field of mechanical engineering. Leah met with him several times to understand how he wanted it to look and changed designs several times until he was satisfied with it. On the graduation day she brought the cake and set it up for us at the exact time she promised. She was a delight to work with and I recommend her to all my family and friends.
    Aida T.

The Mix Baking Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Aida! I'm so glad that we were able to make a fun Laferrari and engineering style graduation cake for your son, and that you all enjoyed it! It's been a pleasure to bake for your family!
    Colleen H. Married on 09/27/2019

Perfect cake, wonderful vendor

So happy with our cake and the entire experience working with Leah from start to finish. Originally we had planned to use a different small home bakery who ended up closing down her shop. She recommended The Mix Baking and we promptly ordered the lovely home tasting box that totally sealed the deal! The ordering and planning process was simple and smooth, and our 3 tier cake came out perfectly. I love desserts but a delicious wedding cake was a must for our big day and we were thrilled with the outcome! We did two flavors: almond cake with raspberry filling and a lemon cake with blackberry filling. Sadly the lemon cake was gone before I tasted it but everyone said all of the cake was delicious! I would highly recommend The Mix Baking Co to make the perfect cake for your big day

The Mix Baking Co.'s reply:

Colleen!! Thank you so much for this review and for sharing those beautiful photos! I was so grateful to be a part of your and Michael’s special day. We’ll have to make another opportunity for you to get your full of the Lemon Blackberry, haha! I’m so glad to hear everyone enjoyed it! Thank you for trusting us with your wedding cake, and congratulations to you both!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

5305 Spring Creek Way Elk Grove, CA, 95758
Location of (The Mix Baking Co.)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding