The Mill on the River Restaurant

989 Ellington Road, South Windsor, CT 06074 Map · Phone number

About The Mill on the River Restaurant

With an extensive menu of creative continental cuisine and a welcoming New England atmosphere, The Mill on the River is perfect for any occasion. From birthdays, anniversaries, and other special events in our dining room to a casual evening, out at the bar, The Mill on the River is open seven days a week to accommodate.

The Mill on the River is home to four different banquet rooms that can accommodate private groups from 15 ­to 125 people. On-site event coordinators will help you to plan the perfect event, from birthdays and anniversaries to corporate events and retirements.

With a wide spectrum of menus from casual cocktail and hors d’oeuvres receptions, to lavish formal banquets, your imagination is the only limitation.

Please view our menus, and visit us for the perfect dining experience “out of the ordinary.”

• The Nutmeg Restaurant and Banquet Facility
  • Tavern at Keney Park
  • Nathaniel Clark House

13 Reviews for The Mill on the River Restaurant

• Kayla

Kayla Caparrelli · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Venue

I searched online for venues in the area and as soon as I found “The Mill on the River” it was the one. I toured other venues but nothing compared. The day we toured this venue I knew I had to book it. We cannot wait to get married at the venue!

Sent on 03/07/2019
  • Lilyanna

Lilyanna · Married on 10/26/2019

Go with it!!

I cannot stress enough how amazing The Mill on the River is. The grounds are gorgeous, the food is AMAZING and the staff is unlike any other group of people I’ve ever met. We had our wedding there last Saturday and literally every single aspect was perfect. Laura, Alexis and Shayla helped with all of the planning and day of and were beyond accommodating to all of our requests. We got the premiere package In the “rafter room” which included so much incredible food and was so reasonably priced compared to other venues I researched. I am so glad I found them, I will always have the most beautiful memories of a picture perfect day, not to mention a heck of a party.

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Terra

Terra Leblond · Married on 06/02/2019

Nothing but wonderful

As soon as we saw the Mill we knew we wanted to get married here. The setting is so cozy and inviting and it's so beautiful in the summer. There were 60 guests at our wedding and the room was perfect, with beautiful views of the waterfall. Everyone complimented us on the food and it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Laura was very helpful and did everything to make us happy. The wait staff is phenomenal and even the folks who set the room up used everything I brought and it all looked beautiful. The only thing I would change is you can see the parking lot from the gazebo and when we got pics walking to the gazebo there are cars in the background. Other than that, the place was awesome!

Sent on 06/27/2019

• 989 Ellington Road South Windsor, CT, 06074 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Mill on the River Restaurant)