The Meadows Club

Rolling Meadows, IL View map

The Meadows Club is Chicagoland's premier award-winning convention facility, conveniently located along the Schaumburg-Woodfield corridor. Our elegantly styled spacious banquet rooms are furnished with state-of-the-art sound, video and lighting technology, world-class suisine and top-notch service, to cater to your every need.

Our banquet halls feature:

• Capacity to host 50 to 1,000 guests – various room sizes are available.
  • High volume, spacious rooms with soaring 22 foot ceilings.
  • Column-free space.
  • Crystal chandeliers on a custom dimming system.
  • Ample 40' stage – can be used for any combination of head table, band or orchestra.
  • Spacious dance floor which blends seamlessly with the elegance of the decor.
  • Specialized lighting system customizable to your event, capable of creating numerous moods and effects.
  • Complete audio systems which may allow bands to reduce set up times and costs with “plug in and play” connections.
  • Video screens and Flat-screen television displays to maximize event coverage.
  • Teleconferencing capabilities with dedicated fiber lines of 25MB upload and download speeds are available.

• State-of-the-art kitchen designed to accommodate a wide array of continental and international cuisines.
  • Versatile and experienced Executive Chefs capable of delivering extraordinary presentations of a wide variety of customizable menus and palates.
  • Proficient and experienced staff members, who strive with careful planning and impeccable execution, to transcend your expectations.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Dessert
Server(s)
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
House Wine
Open Bar
Premium Liquor

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Chocolate Fountain
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Valet
Wheelchair Access
    Parth Married on 08/20/2016
    Classy place, great food, great service. We had an amazing Wedding. Special thanks to Biju and the AV team for making our wedding memorable
    Robert Married on 07/06/2013
    The Meadows Club came through for us during our special occasion. They provided the venue for our sangeet, wedding ceremony and reception. Rebecca and the rest of the staff were very professional and everything went off without a hitch. My wife and I were completely and utterly satisfied with the service and highly recommend the Meadows Club for weddings and other functions.
  • User1444460 2+ years ago
    My husband and I were paying for our own wedding so we were looking for a perfect place to have wedding in budget. We looked at many places. We were about to give up and have a wedding at a banquet hall, when I found a small ad in one of the bridal magazine. One of those ads where someone could just over look, but it caught my eye. So I made an appointment to see the venue. At this point our wedding date was not set so we were just looking. After seeing the Meadows club, we went to other halls and revisited the once we already seen, but the Meadows clubs did not leave my head. So, when our wedding date was set, I went to the Meadows club to book our date.
    I had my wedding and reception at the meadows club on June 23 2013. All I can say was WOW. From the first meeting to the day of the wedding all the staffs were professional and great. When I first signed the contract with the meadows club, I was working with another coordinator, but 7 months before my wedding I found out that she was no longer there and I was little nerves about working with someone else since the coordinator and I connected really well. But I meet Vishal and he was great. I think I changed my mind about the chair cover and sash color about 20 times and room arrangement about 10 times before my big day. Vishal was very understanding every time I made the changes.
    My mother in-law is very picky about food; she used to own a restaurant. When we went for the tasting to pick what we will serve, and my mother in-law was so impressed with the food. I told my mother in law, it may not be as good as our tasting on the wedding date, since most places the food are not as good as tasting day. But, guess what, the food was as good as the tasting. Our signature cocktail was soo good too. We did have little problem with Lighting but other than that The best place to have your dream wedding!

2950 West Golf Rd. Rolling Meadows, IL, 60008
Location of (The Meadows Club)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding