The McKellars | Wedding Cinema

TX

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The McKellars | Wedding Cinema

For Memories in Motion

We are an international award winning production company, and we specialize in capturing your special day with an eye for emotion, detail, and beauty. Our videos are not your typical wedding video! They’re fresh, classy, natural and exciting. Owned and operated by a newly married couple, each moment of your day will be sensitively documented as it unfolds.  We see ourselves as artists, and your wedding video is our medium.

Call us today to see if your date is available!

Categories: Wedding Videographer

High-Def Video (1)
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

The McKellars are AMAZING at what they do and they are such great people to boot! We just received our wedding video and couldn't be more pleased. The wedding day truly flies by too fast, and videography is one thing I don't regret a single cent of spending on.

I discovered them through Vimeo, and proceeded to spend a couple hours watching half of their wedding videos of complete strangers. This speaks to how engaging and fun all of their videos are. I loved how each video was so different, and a reflection of each couple. Also, they are one of the few videographers that offers Super 8 film, which gives the film a little extra vintage charm and nostalgia.

Right from the initial booking, Vanessa added me on Facebook to get to know me better, which was unusual for a vendor but just a testament to how invested they are in capturing their client's style and personality in the final product. She is responsive, upbeat, and an overall joy to communicate with.

During the wedding day, they were true professionals and moved around the wedding seamlessly, and I hardly noticed them most of the time. When needed, they provided instructions or prompts to capture certain special moments, all in a very natural and casual way that made us feel very comfortable.

Even after the wedding, they worked to make the final product something we would love. Vanessa saw on social media that our beloved dog passed away since the wedding, which he was in, and checked in to make sure we wouldn't be too sad if he was included in our video. These gestures that go above and beyond meant a lot to us.

Our video has beautiful cinematography and engaging editing. Our wedding party was more of a drinking than dancing group, but they still managed to edit the five minutes of dancing into an epic dance party! I know we will be reliving our wedding through this video for many years to come. We couldn't be happier with this choice and could not recommend them more!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I was super excited to hire The McKellars after watching their work on their website. I had an initial call with Vanessa and was delighted -- she asked so many questions about me, my relationship, my family, my husband's family, etc. I could tell that accepting a job was a meaningful thing for Vanessa -- every step of the way was a moment for Vanessa to get a sense of the couple she is working with. On the day of my wedding, Vanessa and Brent showed up on time and felt like a part of the family -- they sort of blended into the background but knew exactly what prompts to give us (and our family and friends) to capture the things they needed to. They were never in the way, they were never annoying -- they sort of just were there, with us. The result? A video that captures the love that my husband and I have for each-other, and for our families, and for our friends. You can essentially feel our love and our joy bursting through the screen. They seamlessly integrated Super 8 old-school style film for a vintage feel mixed with modern camera work for a magical video that I watch pretty much everyday. They captured the mixing of my Jewish and my husband's Chinese background and culture and they meshed them together into a video that is entertaining and fun. It makes us laugh and cry and it captures details of the day we want to remember forever. I think because Vanessa and Brent are so in love, that this contributes to their work. They knew just how to pull the best pieces together and tell our story on screen. Hire them. This video will go well beyond the money you spend -- it's something you'll cherish forever.

Profile Picture Frani, 9/3/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Videography

THE BEST videographer ever!!!! Look no further, it did my detailed research and let me tell you I am the most picky person! I only wanted the absolute best and The McKellars are the absolute best!! Everyone that watched my video is amazed. It is a Hollywood five star style! Look at their website for samples and I am telling you - you will cry even if you don't know the people.:)) In addition, Vanessa is more than a videographer - she is hands on superwomen. Super sweet and helpful with anything she can. I am over the moon with my video. Please look no further!! Best money spent! (my only regret is that I only had them for 8 hours - had I know better I would've booked them for at least 10 hours).

Profile Picture Katarina, 7/16/16, 1 Review

My Photo Album

7 Photos

3 VIDEOS

10 ENDORSEMENTS
Where to begin?? Vanessa & Brent are just super people. After working with them, you just want to be lifelong friends. And their wedding films...THE BEST. Seriously. You will want to watch your wedding day over and over and over again. Just put it on the big screen because that is the quality you'll be getting. We can't recommend them high enough.

It doesn't get any dreamier than this! The work is exceptional, creative, full of love and exactly what every bride wants. You'll be moved to tears when you see your video. Don't miss out on the chance to have Vanessa and Brent blow you away with their talents. For years to come you'll appreciate their talent!

LOVE THE MCKELLARS! Incredible husband and wife that is always getting the perfect shot!

One of THE TOP videographers in the Texas area! Fresh and original ideas for every wedding scene.

Vanessa and Brent both rock! They are extremely professional, and have an amazing product, which is quite different from anybody else in the area... We definitely recommend them!

Events