1102 Kingwood Dr, Takoma Park, MD 20912 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 2

About The Marvelous Real

The Marvelous Real is a professional wedding photography service based in Takoma Park, Maryland. Gabriel Martinez, the owner of the service, is dedicated to the creation of stunning imagery that reflects the love shared between you and your partner. The Marvelous Real describes its primary photographic style as contemporary yet natural, capturing the magic of your special day in an authentic way.

This Takoma Park-based service makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and taste. The Marvelous Real aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours, a one-event-per-day policy, and more. Gabriel provides the following services and items:

• Destination and travel shoots

1 User photo

The Marvelous Real 1
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 05/06/2018

Hiring Gabe was the best thing I ever did relating to my wedding. I spent most of the day in a daze but I have so many beautiful pictures to look back on the event. I am so impressed by his professionalism and the quality of his work. He really helped capture the fun, quirky, and relaxed feel of the wedding and has given me physical representations of memories I will treasure forever.

Sent on 05/24/2018
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 03/10/2018

Gabe was a big hit with our wedding guests! He is super professional, very personable, and super budget friendly. We used Gabe for our engagement shoot in 2017, and the big day on 3/10/18! The photos from the engagement shoot turned out amazing, and I am looking forward to seeing the ones from the wedding! Gabe has an eye for photography, and I recommend using the Marvelous Real for all of your photography needs!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Award

The Marvelous Real FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• The Marvelous Real 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • The Marvelous Real 2
    The Relationship Builder

I love portraits. The ability to hang out with you and yours for a couple hours on an afternoon not only lends itself to some nice images that you can use for your save-the-dates or for keep-sakes, it also helps me better understand what you are about. This knowledge is especially helpful if I am going to shoot your wedding, as well. It makes you more comfortable with me and it helps me know how to capture you and your loved one as you really are.

SO, any couple who signs with me for a wedding of $800 or more gets a FREE portrait session.

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

It is with ease and 100% certainty that I recommend Gabe as your next event's photographer. I had the joy of working with him for a small, intimate wedding ceremony this past winter and he was absolutely AMAZING! Not only are his photos stunning and gorgeous, but his attention to detail is remarkable. Likewise, his ability to interact and motivate a large group was extremely impressive- often times as the officiant I almost feel sorry for the poor photographers who have to take a very nervous or very excited (or even very drunk) group of people and get everyone to listen and cooperate in order to capture the best moments, but Gabe did that with ease... and he made it fun! Plus, very rarely do I encounter a one-man photographer capture as many photos as he did without having a "team" to assist him! Throughout the ceremony, he respectfully took pictures from several angles, moving around the entire "stage" of the ceremony, capturing stunningly beautiful (and intimate) moments between the couple. If you're looking for a truly professional, detail oriented, fun and outgoing photographer who can capture your event's simple AND big moments, look no further... you have found him!

• 1102 Kingwood Dr Takoma Park, MD, 20912 See on map