About The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

Where Your Dreams and Fantasies Come True

Our goal is to provide wedding dresses for modern women which would express her unique sense of style and personality while ultra feminine and luxorious. The Marriage Vine Formal Wear brings dresses that flirt with modernity through avante-guarde cuts and elaborate use of the finest fabrics. We are a full service Bridal Salon that caters to both the Bride and Groom.

Visit us to view the latest styles.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Regions serviced: Charlotte

Follow The Marriage Vine Formal Wear on

55 Reviews for The Marriage Vine Formal Wear

My daughter and I purchased our dress at The Wedding Vine and they were amazing! I have never had such professional , attentive and caring service. Truly amazing people! From the selection process to dress pick-up these folks went well beyond our expectations.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

You girls are the best!!!!! Thank you for helping me with everything. Don't know what I would of done without you lady's.
Soon the be
Marsha Tucker:-)

Profile Picture Marsha, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a great experience finding my wedding dress at The Marriage Vine! Katherine and Melissa were extremely helpful and accommodating. The whole experience was very personal and we have already spoken on the phone multiple times. I can't wait until the dress comes in so we can make it perfect. I wanted to alter the dress to make it a sweetheart top and some other small changes. They will be able to do everything I want at the store! The price was also under my budget. Even better! : )

Profile Picture User3499115, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1364330260160 tuxedopic

Tuxedo Rentals

$189.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$40 of Tuxedo Rentals. Call to see how to get a FREE suit.
#WWd251d198e1f701bd

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Very professional. Gowns are outstanding and well priced. Great vendor and love that she has moved closer to us so now we can partner up with her and we will be referring our brides and prom girls to her to get their gowns. Best of luck in your new location.

Jeanne's Hair and Makeup Studio, endorses The Marriage Vine. as one of the finest Wedding and Formal Wear, there is in the area. Contact them to help you choose "THE DRESS" for your wedding day.

The Marriage Vine has some of the prettiest and most unique gowns I have seen! They are very professional and acknowledged in their field of expertise in all kinds of formal wear for every member of the family in the wedding party.

The Marriage Vine Formal Wear is an excellent source for all your wedding and formal wear needs. They have the latest international styles and their fashion shows are something to see! Katherine pays great attention to customers needs and makes the whole shopping experience fun. The Marriage Vine also has information on many other things throughout the area that you may have on your wedding checklist . You can rely on their great industry knowledge to know that you are getting the best care for your big day!

91 PROS I KNOW