119 Oregon Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567 Map · Phone number

About The Mansion at Colonial Terrace

Nestled in the scenic rolling hills of the Hudson Valley is Colonial Terrace, an exquisite mid-nineteenth century estate. The "Mansion" has recently undergone a mutli-million dollar renovation. The Mansion has been family owned and operated for over 63 years.

The Colonial Terrace sits on over 10 acres of land and is the ideal setting for your outdoor ceremony, cocktail reception or entire event. The "Mansion on the Hill" continues to impress event the most discerning guests with its grand architecture, formal gardens, interesting decor, and gracious hospitality.

Follow The Mansion at Colonial Terrace on

The mansion
3155112673270766138056105489n

34 Reviews for The Mansion at Colonial Terrace

Deanna · Married on 06/16/2018

I loved everything about my wedding. Any food that we thought of they including in the cocktail hour. Any time I called they were so helpful. Everyone there is great and Allen was awesome!

Sent on 07/06/2018

jamie · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I had the most amazing wedding all because of Leon at Colonial Terrace. He made our wedding vision a reality. Originally, our wedding plan was to have an outdoor in Vermont, where I (the bride) lived for the past few years. It was my dream. It wasn't able to happen, and I didn't think my wedding would be what I had envisioned because of it. I was wrong. Leon wanted me to have that wedding I envisioned, even if it was in New York! It was absolutely PERFECT. It was the beautiful, outdoor, intimate wedding I had envisioned and MORE..and it didn't matter that it was not in Vermont. He listened, he cared and he knew EXACTLY what I wanted and he made it happen. I cannot rave about Leon and his staff enough. Many people came up to us telling us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Leon also recommended the best vendors. We trusted him and his judgment and he didn't let us down. The food was AMAZING and everything went so smoothly...it went off without a single hitch. Short of naming our future kids Leon, I don't know how else to show how grateful we are!!!!! He took a bride who was sad that she couldn't get married outside in Vermont, and gave her the most amazing wedding and party she and her husband could have ever dreamed of. Leon has been in this business for many years and it shows. Whether you have your party at Colonial terrace or have him cater, he is amazing and he listens and DELIVERS! Thank you Leon and your entire Colonial Terrace staff.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Harriet · Married on 09/07/2013

My daughter's wedding was amazing, beyond anything I could have expected. Leon Drogy personally took care of each and every detail. There was nothing for us to do except pick colors!

Originally, we had selected to have the wedding at the Colonial Terrace because I had attended a wedding there once before and was overwhelmed by its beauty. We were thrilled when we booked our wedding but, subsequently, a transportation issue for one of our closest family members made it difficult. Leon immediately suggested another property and he took care of everything!

Leon had a huge tent set up and had all of the catering done on the premises. He put together the most magical wedding! The food was exceptional and there was something for everyone. We chose not to have a "sit-down" reception with waiters coming to the tables but to have various "stations" set up so our guests could walk around and select whatever they wanted. The lighting and table set-up were stunning. The alcohol and beverages were top shelf. It's been a month and still, every few days, someone calls to tell me how magnificent the wedding was. Two of our guests are planning to speak to Leon about holding their weddings with him!

I can not say enough about how happy I am. A venue can be beautiful but without someone coordinating the affair and seeing to every detail and making sure this will be the most magical day of the couple's life, the wedding will not be anything special. LEON DROGY, at the Mansion at Colonial Terrace, made this wedding spectacular!

Sent on 10/22/2013

The Mansion at Colonial Terrace FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 450
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Mansion
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Limited Bar, Open Bar
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Linens

• Big Kahuna New York (BK Party Band)
    Big Kahuna New York (BK Party Band) Wedding Bands

Our Home Away From Home !

• Your Way weddings & Events
    Your Way weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Beautiful Estate on beautiful land. Perfect place to hold a wedding ceremony and reception. Colonial terrace has many different feels to it such as elegance, beauty, charm and is the perfect setting for themed events such as Gone with the Wind, 30's feel- Frank Sinatra (Rat Pack) theme, Colonial times. There are not too many places that can open the doors for you and let you explore. This is the perfect setting!

• H&H Photographers
    H&H Photographers Wedding Photographers

• 119 Oregon Road Cortlandt Manor, 10567 See on map
    8777370408 (Other Phone Number)
    seven days a week