About The Manic Botanic

Contempoary floral design, for the hip & modern bride

The Manic Botanic is a floral design studio that specializes in custom florals for weddings and events.
With our expert design and attention to detail, let us make your event unforgettable.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Altar Decor (4)
Non-Floral (3)
Flower Petals (2)
Single Flowers (1)

Lillian, Christina, and their team were extremely helpful throughout the process and made our vision come to life. They went above and beyond and made sure we were comfortable with the designs and pieces.

Profile Picture Meera, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

I am so grateful I can say I had the wedding of my dreams and I absolutely loved every vendor I picked. But of all my vendors, The Manic Botanic was the one who completely blew my mind. I have no word to describe the beauty of their work. They clearly know what they are doing and can realize anything you have on your mind.
Christina was a true pleasure to work with : very flexible, responsive and professional. I knew I could trust her to create the look I pictured. She took care of everything and added so many complimentary details that made all the difference. The result was breathtaking. Even more gorgeous than all I could have ever imagined. Elegant. Luxurious. Everyone is still talking about how beautiful the flowers were.
Thank you so much!

Artificial
Flower Girl Baskets
9 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
The love flowers from The Manic Botanic! They always come up with the most creative designs and their flowers are top quality. We highly recommend them!

Fun & Fresh Ideas, Knowledgeable on Florals and the Beach...Manic Botanic is a great florist to consider for your wedding at the Jersey Shore!

I’ve had the pleasure of using Manic Botanic for personal flowers and have worked with them many, many times when designing cakes for shared clients. While the quality and creativity of their arrangements is evident, the best part of working with the Manic Botanic is the personal attention Lillian and her staff pay their clients. The Manic Botanic is everything you want from a vendor; they are dedicated to quality, they care deeply about their product and are willing to go above and beyond expectations to make the end result look right.

I have to say...and I see a lot of flowers...one of the BEST around. Fresh, bold, lovely, idea filled! Nice wedding arches too. Creative! ~ Dori, VIOLINIST for Grace Note String Ensembles at the NJ Shore

One of the best in the business. There floral designs are always unique and innovative. It is always a pleasure to work a wedding with them. EZ Memories Photography

Events