2010 North Hampton Rd. Suite 700, Desoto, TX 75115 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 35
  • Pricing

About The Manderley

We invite you to enter a world of upscale Spanish revival style design with touches of modern Mediterranean flair which inspired the beautiful archways, wooden beams, tasteful tile mosaics, stained concrete floors and gorgeous iron lighting. Walking in through the large, elaborate wood doors into our 5,000 square foot event space transports you to a world where your imagination can easily visualize your reception, party or wedding. Our expansive bar with marble top can assist you in serving everything from stylish cocktails to brunch foods for a shower.

Our style and packages allow you or your planner the opportunity to take your event to the next level. The beautiful courtyard can serve as a location for your cocktail hour or intimate wedding ceremony. Our venue also boast a professional caterer's kitchen complete with commercial fridge and ice maker. We welcome parties up to 200 guests.

Follow The Manderley on

3 Reviews for The Manderley

• Kaleesha

Kaleesha · Married on 07/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing

This venue was perfect for our wedding. The space is so elegant and beautiful. The staff was even more amazing and we appreciate everything you all did for us. Thank you!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Leah Johnson · Married on 03/29/2019

2.8
      3.0
      2.0

Pretty, inexpensive, but frustrating to work with

The Manderley is a very pretty venue and has reasonable rates, but you do get what you pay for. There were plenty of times during my business dealings with them where they made me question how they were even in business. Their customer service and professionalism was a bit off.
    There was a lack of communication between the business and me. They failed to mention important things (like they got rid of the color chairs I asked for or they were running discount specials). They were very late to the finalization meeting they required. They never seemed to actually be open during regular business hours because their doors were kept locked and no one seemed to staff the phone. I was always talking to multiple people and not just one point of contact. During my actual wedding, they claimed to not be able to flip my ceremony as we had previously agreed upon. They told one of my vendors the wrong wedding date. They were very rigid and stuck to the bare minimum. Having planned the wedding entirely myself and looking for advice on my schedule, they once told me their only duty is to provide space. They never really did apologize when I brought up my concerns. They leaned more towards, "well what do you want us to do?"
    If I had a do over, I would not have used this venue. My wedding day for the most part did go off without a hitch. But the venue staff left a bad taste in some of my family’s mouth.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Tamera T · Married on 05/26/2019

3.0

Quinceañera

Place was very nice, staff was nice. However, they were extremely uptight and nitpicked the whole way. Would not recommend.

Sent on 05/27/2019

The Manderley's reply:

Hello Tamera,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. We value and appreciate when a guest from an event has taken the time to provide us with feedback as it can only aid us to improving.

We are so sorry that you felt our staff were nit-picky and/or uptight, however, you may not have been aware that due to some over indulgence of alcohol consumption and the threat of a weapon our staff, the bar-tending company and the police officer present were put on heightened alert.

If our actions seemed uptight and/or nit-picky it was to ensure the the safety of our client, client's family and client's guests.

As part of the service included in our packages, our staff are trained to be on the floor the entire event to ensure safety as well as to be accessible if/and when our client needs us.

We look forward to assisting you for any future event and trust you had a nice time.

Warm Regards,

The Manderley Pricing

The Manderley Price Rates

The Manderley FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 250
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• 2 Sweets Candy Buffet & event Designers
    2 Sweets Candy Buffet & event Designers Wedding Planners

The staff and service at The Manderly is amazing. I have been to this venue several times and I am always greeted with a smile by the most professional individuals in the industry. The venue is beautiful and it has ample parking. If you want to host your next event in a beautiful venue where the staff treats you like family call The Manderly today!

• 2010 North Hampton Rd., Suite 700 Desoto, 75115 See on map