Serving Central Florida On-Location, Sanford, FL 32771 Map · Phone number

About The Makeover Maven

The Makeover Maven, Heather Brinkman, leads Central Florida's best on-location hair stylists and makeup artists skilled in film, print, social and bridal events.

Gone are the days where you have to suffer to be pretty! Our team of fun and sassy creative gals come to you...complete with an arsenal of the highest quality cosmetics and beauty products, the newest technology and advancements in hair styling tools and accessories, and great attitudes. After all, this is YOUR day, let's have fun and look good doing it!

The Makeover Maven's hair and makeup artists take pride in being the best in the industry, staying abreast of new trends and today's styles while exceeding quality expectations every time!

Each client has varying skin and hair types, and our artists do not restrict themselves to just one product line. The Makeover Maven gals use a wide variety of products to cater to diverse complexions and hair needs. Our goal is for others to be captivated by your radiant glow so that you still look like you...only better!

From natural beauty to fantasy and special effects, The Makeover Maven brings on-site imagery from head to toe, right to your door!

Heather Brinkman is a talented Hair and Make-up Artist with over six years of experience with events, weddings, film and print. With formal training at the prestigious Paul Mitchell the School, Heather played a strategic role on the Makeup and Product Teams. Fast forward and Heather went on to become a premiere artist and stylist with a Paul Mitchell National Educator, where she continued to hone her craft working with some of the nation's most skilled professionals

• Onsite Beauty

Photography by Jeremy Dean Photography
Hair and Makeup done By Studio Image,LLC Photography by Jeremy Dean Photography

Photography done by
Creative Instincts Photography
Hair and Makeup done By Studio Image,LLC Photography done by Creative Instincts Photography
NicoleLanimirror
weddingwire
NicoleLaniWeddin

30 Reviews for The Makeover Maven

Kerri · Married on 09/14/2015

Heather was great to work with! We clicked right away and I couldn't have asked for anything more! She did my hair and makeup as well as the hair of my bridesmaids and then hair and makeup for my mom. She was recommended to me by my fabulous wedding planner- Kristy Rapp. I brought in extensions that no longer matched my hair as my hair color had faded. She dyed my hair and the extensions to match and they looked flawless! She went above and beyond to make sure I looked my best. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

I love Heather, and I'm so glad that my planner recommended her for my hair & makeup for my wedding. I am obsessed with makeup and all things beauty related, so I had really high standards for my wedding day. Heather exceeded my expectations, everyone came out looking fabulous! She was friendly, fun, and a total blast to spend my wedding day with! That's right ladies, you spend more time with your beautician on your wedding day than your husband.... Choose wisely, choose Heather!

Sent on 05/12/2014

Christina · Married on 04/05/2014

Heather was recommended to me by my wedding planner, and I had a fantastic experience working with her. I wore my hair down with extensions for my wedding, and Heather worked with me during my trial to make sure that they looked exactly how I wanted. I am very particular about my hair, and Heather made sure I was 100% satisfied with my wedding day look during the trial. On the day of the wedding, Heather arrived on time with a positive attitude and a smiling face. She has a terrific sense of humor and the whole bridal party had a blast with her all morning! Heather rocked out hair and makeup for 4 bridesmaids, myself, and my mother all in just a few hours and with NO assistant! She also did everyone's lashes as a last minute add-on. Everyone was IN LOVE with their hair and makeup including myself…my long curls lasted beautifully throughout the evening and looked absolutely amazing in the pictures. This was all despite the temperature being a toasty 85 with high humidity. I got so many compliments from my guests and I only wish that Heather could do my hair everyday!! I would highly recommend Heather to any bride looking for incredible wedding hair and makeup.

Sent on 04/11/2014

The Makeover Maven FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Coloring
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Waxing

• Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services
    Elegant Entertainment DJ and Video Services Wedding DJs

Heather at the makeover maven I highly recommend, I have seen many brides and she makes them look absolutley stunning. Really amazing work.

• Exquisite Weddings of Central Florida
    Exquisite Weddings of Central Florida Wedding Planners

Heather is one talented Maven!! She and her team do a fantastic job with every one of our brides and their bridal parties! They always look breathtaking when they get out of Hair & Makeup! Heather's creativity and passion shows in the end product and my brides are soooo happy with how they look on the most important day of their lives. Heather's sweet personality makes the brides comfortable and not one has ever been disappointed! We highly recommend The Makeover Maven to any bride and bridal party!! WE LOVE YOU!

• The D-Tales
    The D-Tales Wedding Planners

The comment from the bridal party was an overwhelming "thank you for sending Heather to us". The entire bridal party looked amazing. Thank you for taking such great care of my bride and her girls :-)

• Serving Central Florida On-Location Sanford, 32771 See on map