The Main Event Cabo

Cabo San Lucas View map

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup
Showroom

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Decor
Lights
Lounge Furniture
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Karina Married on 07/18/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My flowers and decorations were so beautiful and so amazing. We loved the way everything came out, I would highly recommend The Main Event Cabo, they knew what I wanted and made it happen without any hesitation. They adapt to your budget and to your ideas, creating a beautiful result.
    Romana Married on 03/08/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It’s hard to express our gratitude for everything The Main Event Cabo has provided for our wedding! If it wasn’t for Pepe and his amazing team, we wouldn’t be able to make our dream - a romantic Baja beach wedding - come true! The Main Event team is wonderful! Not only are they a professional and experienced team, but they are also very friendly and flexible. They listened to our wishes and made them reality; actually what they created was even better than in my dreams! The selection of their rental equipment and decor is enormous, and if you have dreamed of something never seen before, they will create it for you as well!

We hired The Main Event Cabo team for all the wedding rentals for our ceremony and reception and for all the wedding flowers, including my bouquet and flower crown, and a flower crown for our dog, who was our flower girl. We did a site inspection together, told them how we imagined our wedding to be, then we listened to, see and confirm their proposals; and on the wedding day everything was just as we agreed, and even better! My husband and I were happy and worry free on our wedding day, because The Main Event Cabo team made sure that what we have agreed will be done. That’s how we could focus on celebrating our day with our guests and ourselves, while they and our wedding planners at Karla Casillas & Co took care that everything ran smoothly.

My wedding flowers and decor were gorgeous! We imagined a natural, white, elegant and romantic wedding, and it turned out wonderful! We only have praise for The Main Event Cabo, and are so grateful for their help in making our wedding a dream come true. Our guests came from Australia, Slovenia, Serbia, Canada, US and Mexico, and each and every guest has told us how beautiful our wedding was - and it’s all thanks to The Main Event Cabo.

We highly recommend them for your wedding as well as any event and celebration!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 02/20/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fabi is an angel!! She is the best!!

Fabi was an angel! Planning a wedding from abroad without a wedding planner was stressful but Main Event Floristry made it so easy. When selecting a vendor I primarily used Instagram to find people. I was apprehensive when I went to their website and it was under construction but I reached out to other Brides on Instagram and heard great things! And boy we're they right! We did not have a lot of budget to work with but she still made us feel like a million dollars! Once I reached out, Fabi was so fast to respond! She tailored our package to our budget and worked to be extremely clear on what our items would look like. We met with other vendors but I felt like she was the only one that really heard what we wanted. She even set up some options in their showroom for us to see exact layouts. She incorporated some items we brought from the states and it came out with just what we wanted. Upon meeting us in person, Fabi saw my husband was 6’4 and made some changes to our altar so it would look good with his height! My bouquet turned out amazing!!! She was able to make our vision come to life. While we weren’t their biggest client they sure made us feel like we were! Highly recommend booking with them!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Chelsea & Jay
97 photos · 07/27/2018

Plaza Providencia Local 7 Cabo San Lucas
949-313-7037
Location of (The Main Event Cabo)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding