Oceanside, CA 92056 Map · Phone number

About The M Vision Photography

Are you looking for a photographer to stay for your entire wedding, from the time you and your groom get ready, til the end of all of the traditional ceremonies of the reception?

Are you looking for a photographer that can take charge and give good direction to you and your guests?

Are you looking for an easy experience when it comes to a photographer?

Are you seeking a one of a kind experience, when going through the photos of the day of your wedding?

I am all of these things! As a woman, I know 3 things about brides: 1. They're already stressed about everything, they can't control everything so that's what causes the chaos; 2. They want to remember themselves as looking beautiful on their wedding day; 3. They need constant reassurance that everything will go as planned!

I keep a constant line of communication with my brides and grooms so that they know I am on top of everything. I walk you through, step by step of my entire process so that you don't feel like you're in dark about anything! And since I'm very good with direction it's easy to look back at the photos of yourself on your wedding day and see yourself as the beautiful queen that you are and the handsome king that your husband is, even if he may not seem like it after the wedding =0).

I offer unique services, not only because I am a photojournalistic wedding photographer and I work with all budgets but because I give you the CD(s) of your entire wedding, instead of making you pick and choose on a website where at the end you pay for the rights per picture. With me, it is a one time payment (well, 2 if you count the deposit, but that's it, I promise!). Your wedding is already costing you a fortune, why should you have to pay more at the end of it all?!

Follow The M Vision Photography on

IMG0073
IMG1900

The M Vision Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs

• Razo Entertainment
    Razo Entertainment Wedding DJs

I Have Had The Pleasure In Working With This Professional Company. M Vision has shown Quality & Dedication To Their Clients I Strongly Recomend Them.

• Oceanside, 92056 See on map