100, Fort Myers, FL 33967 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About The Luminous Look

AJ Marie Artistry is a wedding makeup artist based in Fort Myers, Florida. Ashley is a professional on-site makeup artist who provides clients in the area of South Florida with personalized full makeup glam experiences for weddings and special events. She offers unique bridal beauty services that cater to your unique skin tone and facial features, and will help you achieve the bridal look that you’ve always dreamed of.

AJ Marie Artistry offers on-site makeup services with the intent of providing her clients with a relaxing, comprehensive bridal beauty experience for your wedding. Her beauty package includes a consultation and a trial makeup session that is designed to achieve the specific look that you desire on your wedding day. Prior to your makeup session, Ashley provides clients with a full skincare regimen that includes an exfoliant, a gentle cleanse, and a light moisturizer to make your skin feel radiant and healthy for your special day. She also provides her clients with a lip exfoliant, face masks, and under-eye masks to create a flawless base for your makeup application. Finally, her makeup application will cater to your unique skin tone and coverage preferences in providing perfect foundation, contouring, highlighting, and brows. Ashley also offers additional hours of makeup coverage in order to give her clients touch-ups throughout the remainder of your wedding, to ensure that your look remains flawless and fresh for your entire celebration. She offers the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup

img 8622 51 1025855 1559288804
img 8622 51 1025855 1559288804

5 Reviews for The Luminous Look

Pamela Berge · Married on 11/25/2018

Amazing, exactly what I wanted, quality service you can depend on

Ashley was amazing. I gave her a picture of what I wanted to look like and she delivered! I had received complements on my makeup all day and night. The look lasted through the entire night, where I only needed to reapply a dab of lipgloss after eating. Not only was my look on point but she made the entire experience enjoyable and comfortable. I felt pampered and beautiful, thanks Ashley!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Casandra

Casandra Ruanova · Married on 11/16/2018

Amazing makeup artist!

I recently chaired a fundraiser in our community and needed to have beautiful makeup on that would last the whole day (bride quality!) I was highly recommend to use Ashley’s makeup services and I’m so glad I did! She came to my house, was on time, had great product and did an amazing makeup job that was appropriate for my dress and the event and it lasted for hours! I received a lot of great feedback about my makeup! I would definitely recommend to use her makeup services!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Award

The Luminous Look Pricing

The Luminous Look Price Rates

The Luminous Look FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 275.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Gratuity, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Skincare
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing