815 E. Desert Park Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85020 Map · Phone number

About The Lollicake Company

Lollicakes are delicious handmade cakes atop a lollipop stick coated with a crunchy chocolate shell. These tasty bite-sized desserts allow you the flexibility to try different flavors without the guilt of taking more than one dessert. Why commit to an entire cupcake when you can have a Lollicake!

lollicakes 2dozen3
lollicakes 2dozen3
LollicakeCompanylogocopy

12 Reviews for The Lollicake Company

Marcia · Married on 08/25/2010

Great, unique dessert that everyone remembers. The little lollicakes look great - and taste wonderful. Plus, Courtney listens so well and really tries to make every event special and unique. I'll use often for many types of events! M. Meyer

Sent on 08/26/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/22/2010

LOVE the products. SO unique and the perfect gift. The Lollicakes are cravable and yummy to everyone. Perfect cake consistency and frostings are perfect too. I like these more than cupcakes, less mess!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Glynnis · Married on 08/21/2010

Would definately recommend lollicakes to anyone for any occassion. All the flavors taste great!!

Sent on 08/26/2010

• What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Kym Ventola Photography
    Kym Ventola Photography Wedding Photographers

Not only do I suggest Lollicake to my brides, I use them in my personal life! I've ordered a couple of dozens for anniversaries, birthdays, get-wells and thank-you's. They are unbelievably adorable and delicious!

• Serendipity Cinematography
    Serendipity Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Lollicakes are delicious little treats for any occasion!!! They are fabulous AND yummy!!! I used them as a Vendor gift last holiday season and my Vendors flipped over these delectable drops from heaven. With a variety of flavors these cakes are sure to please. Plus they are little so when you eat them you won't feel guilty like you are overindulging. I will caution you though, they are so tasty that you may consume the whole dozen in one sitting....

• A Piece of Cake Wedding Design
    A Piece of Cake Wedding Design Wedding Planners

I would like to extend a warm welcome and love having you in my social network! A Piece of Cake Wedding Design is currently a small but well-known wedding planning company with bridal consultants all over the US. The main focus in our business is the population of budget brides that, up to this point, if not especially in this hurting economy, have not been able to afford the expenses of a bridal consultant to help them in planning their weddings. We provide that option with bridal consultants skilled in finding quality vendors that are flexible and willing to continue providing quality and beauty at a price that our brides can pay, in helping couples to stay within their wedding budget if not save them money, and finding a way to provide couples with the wedding of their dreams at the price they want to pay for it by finding quality alternatives for more expensive options. We help to attain dreams. I welcome any communication from you. Our toll-free number is 1-877-340-1313 and website is http://apieceofcakeweddingdesign.com. Stop by and check us out!

• 815 E. Desert Park Lane Phoenix, 85020 See on map