9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093 Map · Phone number

About The Loft at UC San Diego

The Loft’s intimate setting, eclectic cuisine, and artistic programming nourish the imagination and ignite the creative impulse that defines our clientele. With its unique design and furnishings from Bells & Whistles, it is the perfect modern venue to host your wedding celebration.

Named the “Best Venue in San Diego for Music Appreciation” by San Diego CityBeat, The Loft is an exciting crossroads where you can create a unique, one of a kind wedding experience-just what your big day should be!

The venue can cater to a variety of event styles–from bridal showers to rehearsal dinners to the wedding reception itself. The Loft is a space to customize your perfect wedding package.

6abff7396c20122c 1530107351 0648b48d902277e8 1530107350996 1 1
0edad5b68bb4c574 1297884598796 0148

1 Reviews for The Loft at UC San Diego

tracey · Married on 08/11/2013

3.0

I LOVE The Loft @ UCSD. It was a beautiful, unique, contemporary, creative, colorful and FUN place to have a wedding reception. People LOVED our choice of venue! The people at the Loft made the event exactly as my daughter had envisioned; elegant, unique and beautifully done! I love the venue so much I regret to put any thing negative into my review so I would just say to get everything you expect, in writing. I did have a few miscommunications and an added expense at the end that I did not expect and that is the reason for four stars instead of 5. The night of people....five stars all the way. The night of, THE LOFT @ UCSD, did a five star job and we were not disappointed.....nor were our guests! I also have to give them Kudos for using THE AMAZING Erin Campbell and her team at Zanzibar Café as their in house caterers. They were fabulous!

Sent on 08/31/2013

The Loft at UC San Diego FAQ

• What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception
  • What event services do you offer? Event Planner