The Lodge at Whitefish Lake

$12k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

$12k - $17k For 100 Guests
Up to 300 guests

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a hotel and ballroom wedding venue located in Whitefish, Montana. This venue blends together the style of classic lodges with modern convenience to bring you a luxurious location in the heart of the mountains. Their planning expertise will help bring your special day to fruition with as little stress as possible. Contact The Lodge at Whitefish Lake today!

Facilities and Capacity
With eight event spaces to choose from, couples can accommodate up to 300 guests while enjoying both indoor and outdoor scenes. Host your reception in the 8,000-square-foot banquet hall, adorned with natural wood finishes and views of Whitefish Lake.

The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is a full-service wedding venue with on-site catering and event coordination available. Their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Setup
  • Parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
Inquire with this vendor to learn more about catering options for your event. Their talented culinary staff is prepared to provide the highest quality meals for you and your guests.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$500

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$500

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,000

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Parking
Set Up
Tables
Transportation

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Cake Cutting
Server(s)

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$7

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Hotel
Resort
Restaurant
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Set Up
Wifi

What catering services do you offer?

Buffet
Cocktail Reception
Dessert
Hors d'oeuvres
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Specialty Beer
Specialty Wine

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Decor
Furniture
Tables
Tents

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Valet
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

June
July
August
September

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January
December

4.7

Erika Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect Venue

Before I got engaged, I knew that I wanted to get married at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake. What I didn't know was that it was going to be the most simple process with a team of AMAZING coordinators. I reserved my date a year and a half out, and as a very excited newly engaged fiancé, I had a million and a half questions for the team. Fast forward a year later and emailing back and forth, we went for our food tasting and the food exceeded all of our expectations.

We dropped welcome bags at the concierge the day before our guests arrived, and they made sure that each guest received upon arrival. Allison and her team made sure that we communicated the week of the wedding, and I never felt nervous or had any doubt that they weren't going to execute my vision perfectly. Everything was perfect! I would not have changed a thing if I could do it again and I am so grateful for the team at the lodge who made everything go off without a hitch. Couldn't be happier that we celebrated our special day here and forever grateful to the hard working team at the lodge!!
  • Erika
    Erika Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Our coordinator Allison was amazing. Any questions I had for her she knew exactly the answer, and she was flawless in getting our rehearsal and day of event together. Our venue was absolutely beautiful and I had no doubts about how well it would be put together. Highly, highly recommend the Lodge.
    Mimi Married on 07/21/2018
    The Lodge at Whitefish Lake made the wedding of our dreams come true! My husband's family has always loved the Lodge for their vacations and when we decided to get married in Whitefish, it was truly the only place for us. I cannot thank Kim & Allison enough! They were so caring and informative throughout our whole planning process. All of our guests were technically out of towners and I know that they had an incredible experience at our wedding because of the Lodge's hospitality and elegance. The food was incredible, bartenders made wonderful cocktails and the grounds for our wedding were just gorgeous! If I had to do our wedding all over again, I would choose the Lodge at Whitefish Lake time and time again! You will not regret your experience!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Real Weddings

• James & Tia
    38 photos · 07/18/2016

MarryMeInMontana.LOVE MarryMeInMontana.LOVE Wedding Officiants

What a gorgeous setting for a wedding! The Lodge at Whitefish Lake is perfect for a small or large wedding. I have officiated elopements with just the bride and groom, and I have officiated weddings with hundreds of guests. The Wedding Consultants, Kim and Emily were great to work with; they were organized, professional and competent. Not to mention a lot of fun. The Wedding Tent is lovely for an outdoor reception and the Whitefish Lake is a beautiful backdrop for the wedding ceremony.

Lindsey Jane Photography Lindsey Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

I've shot a number of weddings at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake and it's a WONDERFUL venue! Tim is AMAZING to work with and you really couldn't have a more stunning location. Food, wine, atmosphere= top notch! --- Lindsey Jane Photography

1380 Wisconsin Ave Whitefish, MT, 59937
Location of (The Lodge at Whitefish Lake)

Other vendors in Bozeman for your wedding

Wedding Venues