2201 - 5th Avenue Suite 18, Moline, IL 61265 Map · Phone number

About The Linen Stop

The Linen Stop was created in 2013. We started in the basement of Linda's home and have moved twice since then because we have grown so fast. Currently we are in downtown Moline Illinois, Kind of like "off-off Broadway" lol. We have so many beautiful things I will add pictures when I can. Come in and see us, you will be very glad you did.

Follow The Linen Stop on

10 Reviews for The Linen Stop

Lena · Married on 05/02/2015

I had the best time planning for my wedding reception with Linda. She is extremely easy to work with, helped me with everything she could even though it was not on her department. I had a hindu wedding reception and it is very different from western wedding receptions but Linda was very understanding of this and did everything that she could to bring out our culture and values. She is very easy to get hold of unlike some of the other decorating/event planning shops. Will definitely contact her again if i ever need any help with my event.

Mellissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Linda was amazing to work with. We where doing a winter wedding them and wanted a certain affect. Linda listened to my ideas and then shared hers. Together we created an amazing winter themed wedding. Linda has a large selection of just about anything you could dream of and if she dont have it she will try to get it. My fiance two days before the wedding gave her a picture of a head table that he loved and Linda pulled it off beautifully without a single complaint. She truley made a lasting impression on my husband and I and we couldnt have chosen a better company to plan our event.

Tionn · Married on 11/22/2014

Linda Daney, director of the Linen Stop, truly made my wedding experience wonderful. She sat with me and engaged in personal consultations on more than one occasion to that the overall image we wanted for our wedding was achieved. She was extremely professional and prompt and worked well with my wedding planner and the event coordinator at the banquet hall. When I walked into my wedding reception I was stunned at how beautiful the linens looked. Every time I look at my wedding photos, I am reminded that I couldn't have hired a better team. I strongly recommend The Linen Stop to service your next event!

Award

The Linen Stop FAQ

• What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Chair Covers, Decor, Lights, Photo booth
  • What food and beverage items are available? Glassware, Linens

• 2201 - 5th Avenue Suite 18 Moline, IL 61265 See on map
    3092691269 (Other Phone Number)
    3097369376 (Fax Number)
    Hours by Appointment Only.