The Kay Club

Sm 31,Mz 1, L 6-05, Bahía Petempich 77580 Puerto Morelos, Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About The Kay Club

Kay Club is beautiful waterfront venue with a private beach, we have a terrace overlooking the Caribbean Sea, a swimming pool and a palapa for 120 guest. We count with a gazebo palapa for ceremonies and romantic dinners, and a pier where the couple can arrive on a yacht or catamaran, or make your bachelorette with friends an special one, having a fun day!!!!. The venue hold 200 guest using all areas.

We have a Bridal suire waiting for you to relax before the wedding and get ready for the Big Day!!!!

b370f508e8be2f9f 1487879194100 captura
m4a7678
Gazebo Palapa decoration
Gazebo Palapa decoration
The Kay Club
Simple and Classy dinner in our terrace.
Simple and Classy dinner in our terrace.
club kay 13

4 Reviews for The Kay Club

1 User photo

The Kay Club 1

Hada · Married on 11/25/2017

My amazing wedding planner suggested this place and I immediately fell in love. I had my wedding in late November, which is the most perfect weather! KayClub is beautiful, in a very fun, outdoorsy&tropical type of way. It's not fancy with crystal chandeliers, & for my wedding, it fit. My favorite part by far was the beachfront, where my husband & I had a photo session with my photog. before the party arrived (see pics). There's a room upstairs w/ a bathroom where my husband and I freshened up after the photo session, and we hung out in while the guests arrived to the cocktail hour. When the time was right, we made a grand entrance into the main room with the tall ceilings as guests circled around us and my husband and I had our 1st dance accompanied by mariachi. We had our dinner service at the big outside deck around the pool at night, and it was gorgeous! Big tip, choose a very aromatic flower as centerpieces. I chose lilies ( see pic) and they filled the air with their delightful smell. Our dance party was also on the deck and eventually our whole party made it to the beach as we all danced, shoes off, on the sand. Everyone loved the food & the service was superb. My mom even kissed one of the servers on the cheek because they were so attentive, very kind, and always had a smile on their face. At one point in the evening I came around to check on some of my party that was hanging out by the bar inside, only to find that they were laughing their hearts out with the team behind the bar. Everyone at Kay Club was so fun and friendly, ready to serve, and eager to please. At the end of the night, we were all a little (a lot) tipsy, so the staff was kind enough to round up any items for us (props, thank you bags, etc) that we may have forgotten otherwise. Thank you everyone at Kay Club for the most amazing night of my life!! My entire party was well taken care of, and everyone still tells me how much fun they had that night!

Sent on 01/18/2018
    The Kay Club 2

Ramon · Married on 07/08/2017

The location at Kay Club was amazing! And our wedding planner, Jaqueline Morales, is the best!! She was always so attentive and professional. She helped us planned our wedding from day one, gave us options to cater our needs and the day of the wedding she was so good coordinating everything from start to end. Thanks so much for the perfect wedding!! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Jamie · Married on 05/06/2017

We chose the Kay Club for our wedding after a long day of searching for our dream spot to get married at. I wanted a place that was secluded, private, and beautiful. I also wanted a place that would feel comfortable to my guests. I wanted a place that had big bathrooms, a manicured facade, and a beautiful beach. Kay Club came though on all of these.
    The owner met with us a year before the wedding. Provided us with a walk through, and discussed the options for our special day. I knew we picked the perfect spot but was blown away when the big day finally came. I am beyond pleased with this location.
    David & Jamie Farrell May 6, 2017

Sent on 06/16/2017

The Kay Club FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 9.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Open Bar
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Beach, Marina
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

Real Weddings

• Sm 31,Mz 1, L 6-05, Bahía Petempich 77580 Puerto Morelos Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z See on map