349 North Renee Street, Orange, CA 92869 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Jones Victorian Estate

Thank you for your inquiry into the Jones Victorian Estate. I appreciate you taking the time to consider the Estate as a possible venue for your Wedding and Reception. First of all, let me congratulate you on your recent engagement!!

Here at the Estate, we only host one event per day offering you an intimate, elegant and completely private event. Our minimum guest requirement is 100 and our maximum is 200.

All of the packages are all inclusive and are comprised of your stylist/wedding planner (that's me! I am with you throughout the planning stages as well as the day of the event!), flowers (centerpieces, decorations, etc.), cake (you choose favors and style and it's fun!), DJ (he's the master of ceremonies and provides you with music of your choice for dancing), food (hors d'oeuvres and meal), staffing (valets - we have our own parking lot!, bartenders, hostesses, etc.), equipment (tables, linens, chairs, heaters, napkins, etc.), and more! What's basically not included is your photography, ministry, and beer, wine, and champagne that you may bring in without a corkage fee! It's a wonderful site for your wedding and reception!We have such fun with all the planning I would love to work with you!

Smiles and Love, Because that's what's important!

Michelle Gregory

the Jones Victorian Estate

"Like" us on Facebook and get all the latest news! http://www.facebook.com/TheJonesVictorianEstate

Find us on the web - http://www.thejonesvictorianestate.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TheJonesVictorianEstate
Read our Blog:http://www.thejonesvictorianestate.blogspot.com

Follow The Jones Victorian Estate on

road shot 51 21643 1556810461
getattachment1 aspx
The Jones Victorian Estate
This is Kristen and she had a Hallowedding that was a blast! The "heart" skeleton hand painting was...
JonesVictorianEstate29
The Jones Victorian Estate
Kristen chose bright beautiful colors of fall for her Hallowedding!
Kristen chose bright beautiful colors of fall for her Hallowedding!
Our Hallowedding table decorations!
Our Hallowedding table decorations!
Beardshear3085

The Jones Victorian Estate 6
The Jones Victorian Estate 7

Cara · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing venue!

I wanted desperately to find an all-inclusive venue so that I could remain as low-stress as possible throughout the wedding planning process. I cannot tell you enough how lucky I feel to have found the Jones Victorian Estate! The venue itself is so unique and beautiful (that driveway!!!). But the true gem is Michelle, the owner and coordinator. She pays so much attention to details and really makes an effort to get to know you and your style. She is responsive and was willing to meet as many times as needed to answer all my questions. She planned out our food tastings, meeting with florist, etc. You can tell she's been doing this for quite a while because she has the whole schedule down to a science, yet she was also flexible with the different ideas that we had.
    Michelle has her own set of vendors that she works with (minus the photographer and videographer) and they were great as well. The food was so delicious and unlike the typical wedding buffet; our guests will still comment about how it was the best wedding food they've ever had! The flowers were gorgeous and the DJ played great music to keep the party going. (Tip for dealing with the DJ: print out your own song list and give it to him personally on the day of!) She really holds everyone to very high standards,
    After being a part of many pinterest and DIY weddings, I am SO GLAD I decided to go with an all-inclusive venue. I didn't have to worry about spending money on decorations, table numbers, etc. because Jones already has a bunch of amazing stuff and the venue is so beautiful on it's own. If you want to minimize your stress of planning a wedding and still have it look amazing, there is no better venue than Jones!

The Jones Victorian Estate 8
    The Jones Victorian Estate 9
    The Jones Victorian Estate 10
    The Jones Victorian Estate 11
    The Jones Victorian Estate 12

Sue Graham · Married on 03/11/2018

Service and Venue made our day unforgettable!!

I was so stressed out trying to find a venue that would not only fit our budget but I wanted service! Service was the most important part next to finding the site that would reflect our personalities. I found it with the Jones Victorian Estate. They host only one event per day but it goes beyond that. Michelle Gregory walked us through the entire process and offered suggestions and elements that made our day so incredibly special. Even months later, my guests still give us compliments on our day. I wish I could do it over again!

• Christina

Christina Kam · Married on 11/11/2017

Prefect place to begin your happily ever after

Tucked away in a little city is this fantasy location. And in this magical place you will find your fairy godmother that will be there every step of the way. Michelle is a godsend. She made the impossible possible. I cannot wish for a better fairy godmother; with prefect timing there, was no missing glass slipper. If you pick this venue, you are not only getting a great location but a lifetime friend as well.

The Jones Victorian Estate 13
    The Jones Victorian Estate 14

The Jones Victorian Estate Pricing

The Jones Victorian Estate Price Rates

The Jones Victorian Estate FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 10,047.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Cake Cutting, Server(s), Wedding Cake
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 100
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Cake, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Pet Friendly, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, December

• 349 North Renee Street Orange, 92869 See on map
    We show the Estate by appointments to give you all the personal attention you deserve!! Email us today at info@thejonesvictorianestate.com!