Woodbridge, VA 22191 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

5 Reviews for The Johnny Artis Band

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER! Our guests of all ages with all musical preferences loved them! No one was sitting and our dance floor was packed! Johnny maintained a fantastic pace for the evening and had a wonderful balance of slower and uptempo songs. Most of all my husband and I had a blast! I could not recommend a vendor more to make your wedding fun!

Sent on 07/15/2013
  • herdgrad88

Elise · Married on 04/19/2013

Johnny Artis and his band were fantastic. We used to watch them play many many years ago and he's still got it! He is very experienced as a wedding band in addition to still playing at Madam's Organ weekly. We received many compliments and people were dancing throughout our reception. He learned our first dance song the week of our wedding! He also brought a six-member band with horns, which was one more than we expected. Johnny is low-tech, speaking to him on the phone or texting is the best way to communicate.

Sent on 04/22/2013

Amy · Married on 06/12/2010

I don't need to say much more other than that these guys were the highlight of our wedding. Once they got started, people did not sit down. They were also incredibly professional in the planning of the event. I can't wait to keep seeing this band when they play in local venues. Wonderful.

Sent on 08/03/2010