50-200
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About The Jackson Estates

The Jackson Estate is a privately owned farm nestled on a quiet country road. It is surrounded by lush greenery, amazing landscaping, grand statues, breathtaking sculptures, ponds, wildlife and accommodating facilities. The Jackson Estate has over 100 acres of luscious land to entertain a multitude of people. It is a beautiful backdrop for your special event, wedding, reception and rehearsal dinners, anniversaries, family parties or corporate meetings.

We pride ourselves in catering to our client’s specific needs while providing affordability and excellence. We believe that our clients can have an exceptional experience without breaking the bank! Not only are our prices reasonable but we also offer payment plans. We make it our business to ease the stress of planning and hosting an event.

The treasure of our estate is not only the beautiful layout of the land, but our unique barn facility, the Phyllinga Barn. The Phyllinga Barn is an ideal venue for country weddings, wedding receptions, wedding rehearsal dinners, corporate events, our indoor special event venue, we also have outdoor sites that also enhance the beauty and excitement of the special day

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Chicago

12 Reviews for The Jackson Estates

Indoor (1)
Uncovered Outdoor (1)
Event Planning (1)

I wish we could give 20 stars! Phyllinga Jackson with the Jackson Estates was wonderful! Beautiful place! Affordable! Delicious food! Incredible experience dealing with this wonderful family! We tell everyone about them! Could not have asked for a better place to have our son's wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

The Jackson Estate made my wedding day beyond prefect! The staff are so nice and helpful. I was never stressed the entire time. We had a few hiccups along the way and Jackson Estate took care of it for me! I can't thank them enough for all the things they did for me from decorating to teaching our guest how to dance to a song. I would recommend any new bride to plan their wedding at the property. It's beautiful!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning

Gorgeous place and amazing service! Phyllinga is the BEST wedding coordinator EVER. The food was delicious and perfectly prepared. As the bride, I can honestly say I did not have to do much but enjoy my special day thanks to the Jackson family!!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews