803 Meridian Ave, South Pasadena, CA 91030 Map · Phone number

About The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique

An intimate boutique where we strive to accommodate the bride or couple in their search for "the gown(s)". We provide the outfittings from head to toe for the bride or couple to wear on their special day. Our philosophy is to listen to each individual woman and meet her needs to fulfill her vision of an amazing day and make her planning process a more smooth one.

We work with designers that are experts in high quality materials, craftsmanship and personal attention. Those include BLISS by Monique Lhuillier, Lea-Ann Belter, Amy Kuschel, Valena Valentina, Robert Bullock Bride and Martina Liana. Visit our web-site for direct links to our designers and for more information www.theivorysuite.com. Thank you and happy planning!

006 sec05
lindsiefront2
The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique
This beautiful crisp dupioni ball gown comes in Blush, Ivory or White. The bodice is rusched for an...
lindsieside2
006 sec05
lindsiefront2

35 Reviews for The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique

Nikki · Married on 07/08/2017

I got my dress, veil and sash here. Small shop but it has a lot to offer..... lots of styles and price ranges. Owners Nicole and Gina are so kind and helpful.... also not pushy at all. I got my dress altered here as well and i couldn't have been happier with how it turned out. I have recommneeed this shop to a few others who have also ended up getting their dresses here. Definitely a place to check out.

Ivory Boutique was AMAZING when picking my dress for my wedding. It's a small shop where the owners make you feel like family. They had a wide variety of dresses and make you feel like a million bucks. The alterations also turned out amazing.

Chiara · Married on 10/10/2015

Ivory Suite made the wedding dress shopping experience a smooth and enjoyable one! While their salon isn't as big as others I've been to, their staff's warmth and accommodating nature made a huge difference in making me feel taken care of. Gina was the one who assisted me from the time I was only window shopping until the time I picked up my dress. When I first visited the store, I didn't feel any pressure with purchasing my dress from them. Gina asked what look I was going for and my price range and she made suggestions on which dresses fit that bill. She was very patient as I tried several dresses on. And then she also made notes on which ones were my top 3. She took photos of the dresses and sent them to me via e-mail right after my appointment. After visiting other bridal boutiques, I finally decided to say yes to the dress in Ivory. Gina made the ordering process easy and even gave us a little discount on the bustier and petticoat. My dress arrived in a shorter amount of time than we expected, which was nice. I also have to say that they're super flexible with appointments, and I'm especially appreciative of that because I live in the west side and traffic isn't always my friend.

They had two options for alterations: one is their in-house seamstress and the other is a recommended (less expensive) seamstress in La Crescenta. I yet to get my dress altered, but it's great to know I have a budget-friendly option. All in all, I truly loved my experience in Ivory and would recommend it to my friends!

The Ivory Suite Bridal Boutique FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Flower Girls
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Flower Mart
    Flower Mart Wedding Florists

Nicole and her staff are very friendly and patient. A lot of our clients have went to them or wedding dresses and they have never been disappointed. Our brides always look amazing when they purchase their dresses from Ivory Suite!

• Divine Events by Lauren
    Divine Events by Lauren Wedding Planners

I highly recommend every bride visit The Ivory Suite. The owners, Nicole and Gina, are the kindest people who always look out for the best interest of the bride. Additionally, they are extremely knowledgeable about all of the dresses, fabrics, styles, etc. They can provide detailed feedback and suggestions for every bride. Their selection is impeccable with a good range in price without sacrificing quality and design. They are and always will be my top recommendation to brides for bridal boutiques!

• Charles Lauren Films
    Charles Lauren Films Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for the perfect gown, this is the place. It's intimate, fun and you'll have a fabulous time!!

• 803 Meridian Ave South Pasadena, CA 91030 See on map