The Itty Bitty Boutique

1440 N Great Neck Rd Suite 104, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About The Itty Bitty Boutique

The Itty Bitty Boutique is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves the Hampton Roads area and beyond. The owner, Katlyn Sainz, is a licensed cosmetologist and a certified makeup artist in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry. Katlyn also works out of Curate Salon in Virginia Beach, offering hand tied extensions & coloring services.

The Itty Bitty Boutique specializes in airbrush and traditional makeup application and hairstyling services that last the entire day. Her wedding hair and makeup services include updos, natural makeup, glam makeup, tattoo coverage, and false lashes. Katlyn only uses prestige makeup brands that tailor to all skin types and colors. This Boutique offers on site hair and makeup services to the whole wedding party. She also offers hair and makeup trials prior to the event to make sure you look and feel your best.

Follow The Itty Bitty Boutique on
wedding at beach2 51 1037249 159977552181350

17 Reviews for The Itty Bitty Boutique

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2020

4 days from my wedding and I found her!

I was 4 days out from my wedding and why Katlyn and her Itty Bitty awesomeness didn’t show up on my search sooner I’ll never understand. Her awesomeness is in fact not itty bitty by means!!! I found her by a genius stroke of luck from the universe. My now husband and I were eloping and I didn’t really get into the bridal thing (covid helped with that) but by the time Katlyn completed my hair and make-up for our ceremony, I truly felt like a bride. She’s bubbly, fun, personable, honest, and her talent is nothing short of perfection (IMHO). She has a style that I think is perfectly conveyed through her business and marketing and if you haven’t checked her out, please do. Read her story. Every expectation was clear on her end and she really felt like a friend on my wedding day. Her bridal services were amazing considering we did not Zoom or meet or talk prior to the appt. Her business admin, Nikki, made me feel special even just in communication and calmed my fears of preparation in the days leading up to the wedding. If you’re thinking about hiring Katlyn, think no more and DO IT! I live 4 hours from her and plan to keep her as my permanent stylist/artist as she is truly knowledgeable and gives helpful information and tips. Totally worth it. (You rock, Katlyn! -Lacy)

Sent on 11/01/2020

The Itty Bitty Boutique's reply:

Lacy you are absolutely THE BEST!! Thank you so much for this amazing review!!! I LOVED working with you and can't wait to see you again soon!!

xoxo
    Katlyn

Kiki Laux · Married on 10/18/2020

Cannot Say enough kind things about this girl!

Right from the start, Katlyn was so kind, professional, passionate, and easy to talk to. She did my make-up and hair for my wedding, and many of my bridesmaids and family's hair and makeup. Everyone loved not only her work but her as a person as well! She connected to every one of my family and friends and did touch ups and changes to make things more comfortable and personalized as requested. I cannot say enough how thoughtful and genuine she is as a person and how, not only passionate she is about her work, but how talented Katlyn is! I love that she is always looking to grow and learn, she stays so humble even though she is seriously the best and so knowledgeable! Everyone complimented my makeup and hair all night! You cannot go wrong booking Katlyn for anything and everything!! She is the best!!

Sent on 10/27/2020

The Itty Bitty Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us to help you get ready on your special day!!! YOU are the best! It was absolutely wonderful to work with you, and I hope to see you again soon!!!

xoxo
    Katlyn

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Itty Bitty Boutique Pricing

The Itty Bitty Boutique Price Rates

The Itty Bitty Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 110
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 105
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team of The Itty Bitty Boutique

Nikki Dwyer

Nikki Dwyer

Client Relations Manager

Hello I'm Nikki & I'm likely going to be the one who is emailing you!

On the KIBB team, I handle all emails and I help edit the website, blog, Pinterest, & assist with backend miscellaneous tasks. I love education, & there's always something new to learn in this field!

When I'm not working, I am a psychology research assistant learning about trauma & studying mental health. I also compete on a travel soccer team, am a lowkey video gamer, & LOVE grey's anatomy!

Hope you have a great day & can't wait to talk with you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kayla Reddick

Kayla Reddick

Social Media Coordinator

Hi there, I'm Kayla and I'm Katlyn's Social Media Coordinator!

My job here at KIBB is to organize and plan Katlyn's social media, so that she can spend her time doing what she does best; making you feel AMAZING for your special day!

When I'm not working, I'm usually rewatching Friends for the 89th time, listening to true crime podcasts, or working in veterinary opthamology, which is a field that I have SO much passion for! My husband and I are also expecting our first lil babe in March 2021!

Can't wait to chat with you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1440 N Great Neck Rd Suite 104 Virginia Beach, VA, 23454 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Itty Bitty Boutique)