The Itty Bitty Boutique

1440 N Great Neck Rd Suite 104, Virginia Beach, VA 23454 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About The Itty Bitty Boutique

The Itty Bitty Boutique is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Virginia Beach, Virginia, that serves the Hampton Roads area and beyond. The owner, Katlyn Sainz, is a licensed cosmetologist and a certified makeup artist in airbrush and traditional makeup artistry. Katlyn also works out of Curate Salon in Virginia Beach, offering hand tied extensions & coloring services.

The Itty Bitty Boutique specializes in airbrush and traditional makeup application and hairstyling services that last the entire day. Her wedding hair and makeup services include updos, natural makeup, glam makeup, tattoo coverage, and false lashes. Katlyn only uses prestige makeup brands that tailor to all skin types and colors. This Boutique offers on site hair and makeup services to the whole wedding party. She also offers hair and makeup trials prior to the event to make sure you look and feel your best.

Follow The Itty Bitty Boutique on

29 Reviews for The Itty Bitty Boutique

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 10/22/2021

She is amazing

She is doing my wedding in oct of next year! So I decided to have her get my hair to the perfect color and maintain it for the wedding. She is amazing!!

Sent on 12/08/2020

The Itty Bitty Boutique's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jessica! I loved getting to work with you and am just as excited for your wedding next year!
    xoxo
    Katlyn
  • Naijani

Naijani O. · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Lovely! Please book!

I cannot get it through people's heads enough how much respect I have for Katlyn and the awesome business that she is growing with her own two hands. I scheduled a bridal trial a few months out from my wedding and came in hyperventilating and terrified because of my pretty dry skin and out of control curly hair, and Katyln didn't even flinch - she sat me down and talked me through everything and made sure that I remembered that this was MY BIG DAY! She explained every step of the beauty process and answered the silly questions I had while watching her do them. There was a moment when she'd asked me to pull down my mask so that she could do the rest of my makeup, and her eyes bugged out and I instantly shrank because I thought that it was going to be bad but then she shouted "YOU ARE SO PRETTY!" and continued to compliment me as she did my makeup, and I just teared up!!! It was a very personal thing to hear someone outside of my close family and my partner say that to me and actually mean it. Her excitement, her openness, and the five-billion-and-one amazing skills that she has with a few hair products and her makeup bag are just a handful of the reasons why I STRONGLY RECOMMEND booking Katlyn for any beauty services - especially weddings. Also a huge shout out to Nikki, her manager, who is just as fabulous and easy to work with. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/10/2021

The Itty Bitty Boutique's reply:

Naijani, this review literally made me tear up!! Thank you so much for saying all of these AMAZING things!! It was absolutely lovely to work with you today and I'm SO excited for your big day!!! I can't wait to see you again soon!!!

xoxo
    Katlyn

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

The Itty Bitty Boutique Pricing

The Itty Bitty Boutique Price Rates

The Itty Bitty Boutique FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 110
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 105
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 120
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 95
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Team of The Itty Bitty Boutique

Nikki Dwyer

Nikki Dwyer

Client Relations Manager

Hello I'm Nikki & I'm likely going to be the one who is emailing you!

On the KIBB team, I handle all emails and I help edit the website, blog, Pinterest, & assist with backend miscellaneous tasks. I love education, & there's always something new to learn in this field!

When I'm not working, I am a psychology research assistant learning about trauma & studying mental health. I also compete on a travel soccer team, am a lowkey video gamer, & LOVE grey's anatomy!

Hope you have a great day & can't wait to talk with you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Kayla Reddick

Kayla Reddick

Social Media Coordinator

Hi there, I'm Kayla and I'm Katlyn's Social Media Coordinator!

My job here at KIBB is to organize and plan Katlyn's social media, so that she can spend her time doing what she does best; making you feel AMAZING for your special day!

When I'm not working, I'm usually rewatching Friends for the 89th time, listening to true crime podcasts, or working in veterinary opthamology, which is a field that I have SO much passion for! My husband and I are also expecting our first lil babe in March 2021!

Can't wait to chat with you soon!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1440 N Great Neck Rd Suite 104 Virginia Beach, VA, 23454 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (The Itty Bitty Boutique)