The Inviting Place

• Party Pro Rents

8 Reviews for The Inviting Place

• F

Faith · Married on 06/25/2016

I used The Inviting Place for all of my wedding paper needs. They were so extremely helpful with making every decision, from font choice to what type of paper. They had everything to me extremely fast, and by the end of the wedding process, I knew I could trust them to come up with anything for me that was my style. They listened to everything I said, and took that and gave me several options that were all amazing. I am so beyond happy with everything they did for me. My wedding in Tulsa wouldn't have been the same without their expertise and incredible talent to create beautiful items. After working with them for several months, I know would suggest The Inviting Place to anyone. Professional staff, so many options to choose from, and great end results!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

This place was great! We created our own save the dates and found the most beautiful invitations. Shelby was so easy to work with and made the process flow smoothly and quickly. The invitations came in months before I even expected them to. I would definitely use The Inviting Place again!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Kellnery · Married on 05/19/2012

We loved our save the dates and our invitations turned out absolutely perfect. We couldn't have been happier with the staff, work and time they took to make our wedding printing needs happen.

Sent on 05/23/2012