The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing

The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing

About The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing

Invitations to life's celebrations!
Your day
Your dream
Our expertise!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Regions serviced: Philadelphia

Follow The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing on

12 Reviews for The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing

I went to Argus for my wedding invitations. They sat down with me and within an hour we had everything decided and ready to go. I was very happy with the pricing and the staff was extremely kind and helpful. When I asked about a modification to a particular page on the invitation they picked up the phone and confirmed with the manufacturer right then and there - no "maybe", "I'll look into it and get back to you", etc - we had a solid answer within minutes so we could finalize our order. I'm busy in my regular schedule - add planning a wedding and things can get a little crazy. I really appreciated their professionalism, knowledgeabilty and respect for my time. They emailed me proofs in accordance with the time frame they originally laid out, they made my requested adjustments quickly and my order was ready for pick up early. The invitations were beautiful. I highly recommend Argus. I will be taking my sister there for her wedding.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/14/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Invitations

The staff at Argus was great to work with. They helped phrase, format, and design my wedding invitations. I loved the thermography (raised ink) that you cannot get with online invitation companies. They helped me keep the price down by suggesting lower-cost options, such as using one color of ink instead of two. They really stressed being happy with the product in the proofing stage and helped make changes whenever necessary until all of the details were perfect. Their shop was nice and on a really cute street in Wayne, so it was a nice place to go for the afternoon.

Profile Picture Lori, 5/18/13, 8 Reviews

Thermography
Minimum Order
2 AWARDS

168 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087   See On Map
610-687-0411 (phone) 610-964-9466 (fax)
Monday - Friday 9:30 - 5:30 Saturday 10 - 2