168 East Lancaster Avenue, Wayne, PA 19087 Map · Phone number

Our expertise!

Follow The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing on

12 Reviews for The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing

Amanda · Married on 11/16/2013

I had such a wonderful experience designing my wedding invitation suite at Argus! Lindsey, the wedding invitation guru, is incredibly knowledgeable about the vendors, the designs, and invitation etiquette. She was so helpful in helping me find a fall motif for the invitation design! She was also so easy to work with and incredibly fast with responding to my numerous concerns; I feel like I was running in every other day with a new envelope to have printed up, and Lindsey was so flexible and fast with getting everything printed up! We ended up purchasing invitations, reception cards, thank-you notes, wedding programs, menu cards, and cocktail napkins from Argus, all using the same theme. Our guests are still talking about how beautiful and high quality everything turned out! I was very happy with my decision to use a brick-and-mortar invitation company rather than saving money with an online vendor. You really can't go wrong with high quality customer service and products, and Argus delivers!

Cassandra · Married on 09/14/2013

I went to Argus for my wedding invitations. They sat down with me and within an hour we had everything decided and ready to go. I was very happy with the pricing and the staff was extremely kind and helpful. When I asked about a modification to a particular page on the invitation they picked up the phone and confirmed with the manufacturer right then and there - no "maybe", "I'll look into it and get back to you", etc - we had a solid answer within minutes so we could finalize our order. I'm busy in my regular schedule - add planning a wedding and things can get a little crazy. I really appreciated their professionalism, knowledgeabilty and respect for my time. They emailed me proofs in accordance with the time frame they originally laid out, they made my requested adjustments quickly and my order was ready for pick up early. The invitations were beautiful. I highly recommend Argus. I will be taking my sister there for her wedding.

Lori · Married on 05/18/2013

The staff at Argus was great to work with. They helped phrase, format, and design my wedding invitations. I loved the thermography (raised ink) that you cannot get with online invitation companies. They helped me keep the price down by suggesting lower-cost options, such as using one color of ink instead of two. They really stressed being happy with the product in the proofing stage and helped make changes whenever necessary until all of the details were perfect. Their shop was nice and on a really cute street in Wayne, so it was a nice place to go for the afternoon.

Award

The Invitation Studio at Argus Printing FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 1