The Invitation Spot

Thousand Oaks, CA View map

The Invitation Spot....Your source for Invitations, announcements, greeting cards and more! Custom printing done on site. Thousand of options to choose from... Featuring products by Crane and Co., William Arthur, Checkerboard, Encore Studios, Chase, Envelopments, Carlson Craft, Birchcraft, Gala, Chloe B. and much more!

Monica Married on 06/18/2011
    I went in and I knew I would find what I was looking for. My invitations were beautiful we had to stick on the pearls but it wasn't a big deal. The owner was wonderful she helped me every step of the way.
  • Megan and Peter
    Megan A. Married on 06/27/2010
    When we went to the Invitation Spot, we weren't quite sure what to expect. Nestled in the Janss Mall Shopping Center, this quaint little shop has more than your heart could possibly desire. From floor to ceiling, there is an endless array of invitations and cards that would match any taste. Laura, the shop's owner, is incredibly attentive and helpful and guided us through what seemed to be an inexhaustible list of choices. There were hundreds to choose from that would cater to any budget and just when we thought we had decided on one, Laura brought out a special book of invitations made in India. Their craftsmanship was unmatched and we found a design in the new book that, when mailed out, got countless "ooohs" and "ahhhs" from our guests. But don't think that the Invitation Spot is just for wedding invites. They have invites and cards for any event or occasion. Don't believe us? Go there and get amazed yourself. And tell Laura Peter & Megan sent you!!
    Tammy Married on 02/14/2010
    Invitations were exactly what we expected and here on time!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Deals

The Invitation Spot 1
Discount
Why shop the internet for one of the most important days of your life when you can LOOK, TOUCH and FEEL? We offer a huge selection of invitations in a variety of themes, papers and budgets with great customer service from a trained staff. 20% off All Custom Album Orders. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of The Invitation Spot to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Rev Cliff Housego Rev Cliff Housego Wedding Officiants

They are really great!

The Wedding Music DJ's The Wedding Music DJ's Wedding DJs

I've spent some time at the Invitation Spot in Thousand Oaks and I can tell there is nothing like seeing your invitation in person! Before you send it. Laura and her girls do unbelievable work.

265 North Moorpark Road, Suite B Thousand Oaks, 91360
Location of (The Invitation Spot)

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding