Boise, Boise, ID 83704 Map · Phone number

About The Innovative Bride

The Innovative Bride, LLC is a wedding planner based out of Boise, Idaho, that serves the surrounding region. Allison Lea would be happy to plan your wedding events. She promises to use her keen eye for detail and organizational skills to make sure your day goes exceptionally well.

The Innovative Bride, LLC will plan ceremonies and receptions for civil, destination, non-religious, and religious weddings. Allison offers day-of coordination and partial planning services, and will make sure everything goes according to plan. She would be delighted to help with budget analysis, event design, timelines, and to-do lists. The Innovative Bride, LLC is determined both help you have a fantastic day that you and your loved ones will enjoy and remember for years and years.

Follow The Innovative Bride on

dsc8085
wedding xtras 31
kaylas wedding3
The Innovative Bride
allie and father of the groom
flowers
dsc8405
dsc8413
laura and devin

2 Reviews for The Innovative Bride

Allie was such a valuable member of the wedding planning process! Planning my wedding out of state was such a headache but Alie was able to help ease the process. She helped me by providing me with different forms including lists of questions to ask vendors and my wedding party, ideas on how to approach different types of wedding etiquette, and helping the day of the big event. Allie helped me plan my wedding by emailing, texting, and talking with my over the phone to figure out how to get plans exactly what I had envisioned. She was wonderful to work with and I'm glad I had her in my wedding party!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2013

Alison Lea consistently went above and beyond our expectations. Her knowledge of wedding rehearsal and ceremony structures, allowed our wedding ceremony to run smoothly. All of this knowledge and preparation allowed for our ceremony to run seamlessly and beautifully on our wedding day. Alison’s organization, encouragement, and persistence in getting everything just right, made our whole event flow perfectly and put us at ease. We are so thankful for Alison’s positivity and the sense of confidence she instilled in us that our day would go off without a hitch. Alison was key instrument in the success of our beautiful day and we thank her from the bottom of our heart for all of her support.

Sent on 11/15/2015

The Innovative Bride FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1