Elkins Park, Elkins Park, PA 19027 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About The iLOVE Team

The iLOVE Team is a premier photo booth rental service in Troy, Ohio. Since 2012, The iLove Team has helped couples bring unique entertainment and fun to their wedding day. They promise exceptional customer service by a team that truly cares about your wedding. Photo booths capture memories and store them for you to enjoy for years to come. If there’s one thing to splurge for your wedding reception, it should be an exceptional photo booth experience from The iLOVE Team.

The iLOVE Team offers a variety of photo booth packages, from traditional booths to open-air, inflatable, and mirrored options that ‘wow’ guests. Each package can be customized with your choice from 10 backdrop choices and a prop box to match your wedding theme. Their booth prints are also printed with incredibly high-resolution. You’ll love the photos from The iLOVE Team possibly as much as your professional wedding photography.

Follow The iLOVE Team on

306 Reviews for The iLOVE Team

• Cdolezar82

Christina · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you!

Our wedding guests absolutely loved the photobooth! They were on time, had a great variety of props, had no problem using the extra props I bought, we have copies of all photos taken by our guests, and the price was better than other photobooth companies. If we planned another event in the future we'd definitely hire them again!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect, As Always!

I've used iLOVE once before for an event that I was planning in 2017, and specifically remember having a great experience with them. I decided to use them once again for my wedding and I'm glad I did! The props were amazing, the photo booth was set up without any interruption during the reception (it was scheduled to start 2 hours in), and it was obvious that everyone who used it really enjoyed themselves! We received digital copies of the photos very promptly after the wedding. This group is professional and reasonably priced - I will use them again!

Sent on 03/18/2019

The iLOVE Team FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include?
    Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include?
    Flip Book
    Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available?
    Flip Book

• Pearl White Events
    Pearl White Events Wedding Planners

We used The iLOVE Team for an event we held in New York City. I absolutely love their customer service and professionalism. They offer special pricing for planners and are available all across the nation!

• Network DJs
    Network DJs Wedding DJs

I've worked with many wedding professionals in my 15 years of business and none are as professional as the iloveteam! They are so easy to work with and everybody who enters their booths are smiling ear to ear. Hiring them for your events should be a no brainer. I love it when they have photo booths at my events. Their #1 goal is to ensure the customers are happy and they are clearly succeeding in that category....they have booths deployed throughout Eastern PA, Jersey, and Delaware every single weekend.

• Elkins Park Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, 19027 See on map