About The House of Makeup

On Location Bridal Hair + Airbrush Makeup team

E: info@thehouseofmakeup.com

T: (631) 480-3758

The House of Makeup is an on-site, beauty concierge service specializing in bridal hair and makeup. Our team is filled with the industries most-seasoned hair and makeup stylists to style up to 30 makeup services and 30 hair services. We are able to style everyone from the flower girls and junior bridesmaids, to friends, family, and bridesmaids, to the beautiful bride-to-be!

Our services are designed to accommodate any and all. We offer different product formulations and techniques to encompass any skin or hair type, texture, style, color, and preference. Also, we have unique hair styling services with options to order our custom-made extensions, hair fillers, braiding, up-dos, and any other style imaginable. Our makeup application options are endless and customizable to your unique look including makeup that is hypo-allergenic, organic, vegan, airbrush formulation, creams, powders, liquids, and more!

To explore The House of Makeup more, please visit our website at www.thehouseofmakeup.com or visit one of our many social media pages linked below. Here you will find more photos, information, reviews, and details. Any questions or concerns can be directed to info@thehouseofmakeup.com.

www.thehouseofmakeup.com

On-Site Hair (2)
Multi. Stylists (1)
Blowouts (1)
Natural Makeup (1)

Chrissy the owner did my hair and makeup for both my bridal shower and wedding. I cannot say enough how professional al kind and a pleasure it was to have her be an integral part of my wedding day. She listened to all my concerns and did exactly what I asked for and more. I will definitely be going back to Chrissy for future events. Apart from her professionalism her staff was also very kind and attentive they answered all my calls and emails and were very helpful when I cancelled and rescheduled my trial appointment several times. Thank you again to Chrissy and all her staff at The House of Makeup. You made my day that more special and made me feel like a queen in my special day.

Profile Picture rohaneh, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Crissy and Akiyo were absolutely amazing! They did mine and my bridal party's hair for my wedding day, and they could not have been more professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Profile Picture Jess, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The House of Makeup FAQ

1:02 minutes
The House of Makeup
1:10 minutes

1 ENDORSEMENT
We love The House of Makeup! They are super professional and they do a spectacular job! Gorgeous makeup and/or hair for any occasion. If you want to look and feel spectacular on your special day, call them up!

Events

Long Island, NYC, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, NJ, CT , 49 Main Street, Sayville, NY 11782   See On Map
631-848-4948 (phone)
7 Days a week
Long Island, NY   See On Map
NJ   See On Map
CT   See On Map
The House of Makeup is a wedding Hair and Makeup Company from Long Island servicing weddings throughout the local area, including All of Long Island, New York City, and The Hamptons. The House of Makeup is a professional Bridal Beauty Company that has been part of the Hair and Makeup wedding industry since 2010 specializing in Hair Styling and Makeup Application.