Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

113 Reviews for The Hons

User Photos
Photos
Digital Files (26)
High-Res Images (20)
Liability Insurance (5)
Prints (2)

Brittani and Jon were unbelievable. They made an awkward anxious girl feel lighthearted and have fun in front of the camera, all while getting all the photos we desired. Very flexible also!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I don't usually give perfect five-star reviews, but if any vendor is deserving of this it's The Hons. Brittani and team were not just easy to work with but were lighthearted and fun in their approach to working together. From signing the contract to our planning calls, they were active listeners and really worked to capture our vision. It was SO refreshing to actually have a vendor on our level who returns emails - with concise answers - promptly every single time.

I'll admit: I was slightly apprehensive about having a single photographer the day-of my wedding. To my surprise, though, Stephanie actually produced not just higher quality but more prolific work than teams of photographers with all sorts of bulky equipment that I've seen at other weddings. She got all the shots we had planned, but also provided us with enough artistic direction that we got additional ones that turned out beautiful.

Bonus points for the extremely fast turnaround on delivering our finished gallery. What a surprise to still be on my honeymoon and have all the photos returned! I never even had to look in the contract to find out the turnaround time. This was the icing on the cake, and really proved to us that Brittani and team are passionate about what they do and put their clients first. 10/10 would recommend, and actually hope someone in my family gets engaged soon so we can hire The Hons again!

Profile Picture Jason, 3/3/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I've known Brittani & Jon for a few years and have been following their work since they started their company- I knew from day one we were going to hire them for our wedding. BEST DECISION EVER! I can't say enough wonderful things about The Hons and their entire team! They are AMAZING! Your photos/ videos are you memories- you don't want half a**! You want the best so that every time you look back at them you can relive that moment. They care so much- they go above and beyond in every aspect leading up to your day and on your special day. They really capture the moments so all the photos are genuine, beautiful moments that were happening with you and your loved ones. From our engagement shoot to the wedding day they were involved- answered every question, even helped me pick out my outfit for our engagement shoot. When I was wedding dress shopping I sent Brittani pictures of the dresses I had on and she told me which ones would photograph better- THAT IS NEXT LEVEL SERVICE! She took the time to give me feedback on any and every question I had. They keep it real. They will give advice wherever needed. They referred our DJ and Bartenders to us- we booked them and they were just as awesome! The Hons give you a full experience. They are fun! If you aren't already friends you will feel like they are your friend after. Your family and friends will love them just as much as you. They make everyone feel comfortable and with that alone you get better photos. We also got video- it is the best wedding video I have ever seen! It's like a music video, cinematic, the transitions, editing, everything is so unique and perfect! Everytime I watch it I tear up- it had my husband in tears too. Jon kills it with the videos! I wasn't sure if I wanted a video at the beginning but I'm so happy we decided to do it! I could go on and on about them! The point of all of this- look no more, they are THE BEST. You get what you pay for! Invest in your photos- IT'S WORTH EVERY PENNY! Love them!

Profile Picture Meghan, 2/10/18, 6 Reviews