33177, Miami, FL 33177 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About The Haute Glam

The Haute Glam is a hair and makeup company based in Miami, Florida that dedicates themselves to bringing out their clients’ natural beauty. This team of hairstylists and makeup artists love to style their brides in glamorous hairstyles and makeup with lively colors and creative combinations. This hair and makeup company wants you to feel and look glamorous on your wedding day!

Experience

Owner and lead stylist Alexis Marie has over 10 years of experience as a makeup artist and has also transitioned into becoming a hairstylist. She is a Paul Mitchell graduate, with her work being featured on red carpets and television.

The Haute Glam works diligently to make sure their brides feel and look beautiful in body and soul. From your hair to your eyelashes, the team will create a look for you that is beautiful and unique to your personal style. They are willing to provide you their services on-site. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Textured hairstyling

The Haute Glam 1
The Haute Glam 2

Diana Gutierrez · Married on 03/10/2018

Excellent service

Alexis was very great, well experienced. She did a great job for my wedding makeup and hairstyle. Nothing went wrong everything went just amazing. She did the hairstyle I wanted, the makeup I wanted and overall my hair did not mess up at all and makeup stayed on until the next day isn’t that great. She is an amazing hairstylist and makeup artist I would definitely recommend her to someone else.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Paola Granizo · Married on 08/24/2013

Absolutely Flawless

Every girl dreams of her wedding day & every tiny detail that will be that special day. When I was planning my special day being that it’s the most memorable day of my life I knew exactly who I wanted to do my make up- The Haute Glam. I’ve known Alexis for years, but I am someone that does not like mixing friendlship & business EXCEPT for when it comes to her. She’s AMAZING. She’s been doing my hair & make up for years & has given me the perfect look for several special occasions so of course I was going to her for the biggest day of my life. As always she grasped exactly what I wanted. I wanted a natural look but that for the reception it was still somewhat sultry. She aced what I would call the perfect natural smokey eye. Not only just what I wanted, but the look lasted me the whole night. To be honest, next morning my make up still looked flawless. Before anything she asks you for your wants, gives you ideas & makes sure you are 110% happy with the look before deciding “this is it”. She is flexible & works with your schedule for your big day. She comes early & over prepared ( which is never a bad thing ). She doesn’t rush she knows how to time manage & knows exactly how much time she will need per look. She is very professional & also constantly making sure you & your guests are comfortable the whole time. One big important factor for me is the type of products used on my face & I love the fact all her products are always top of the line. HIGHLY recommend her 100x over.

Sent on 02/02/2019
    The Haute Glam 3
    The Haute Glam 4

The Haute Glam FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes

• 33177 Miami, FL, 33177 See on map