The Hamptons of Weatherford

Weatherford, TX View map Visit website
Up to 200 guests

Up to 200 guests

The Hamptons of Weatherford is a mansion wedding venue situated just outside the city of Weatherford, Texas. Combining exquisite European-inspired architecture with sprawling greenery and an attentive team of event coordinators, this estate provides Texan weddings with an unforgettable backdrop. Conveniently located, it is just over an hour’s drive from Dallas and only fifteenminutes from Fort Worth, offering guests a sense of secluded splendor.

Facilities and Capacity

Spread across 13 acres, this stunning venue can accommodate weddings of up to 150 guests . Couples are invited to celebrate their ceremonies on the beautifully-manicured lawns, complete with oak trees, classic pond and outdoor lighting. I t is the perfect place to say ‘I do’. Receptions can take place in the inviting Ballroom. Just steps away from the ceremony area, this enchanting spot is spread out over 4,000 square feet of indoor outdoor space, perfect for mingling. As well as a dance floor, it features floor-to-ceiling windows, a bar area, and high-quality audiovisual equipment for an unforgettable evening of joyous fun.

The dedicated staff of event coordinators at The Hamptons of Weatherford is on-hand to help you put together your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. As experienced planners, they will ensure every detail is taken care of to make your special day as enjoyable as possible. Their services include:

• Setup and cleanup
  • Furniture rental
  • Lighting and sound
  • Cake cutting
  • Preferred vendor list

Accommodation

Before a busy day of celebrating, couples and their nearest and dearest are invited to unwind with spacious confines of the Mediterranean Villa. Spread out over 6,000 square feet and furnished with the latest modern amenities, this 2-story mansion has everything you need to feel at home. It offers 9 private bedrooms, roomy living and dining rooms for communal gathering, a full kitchen, and an outdoor patio. Get-ready rooms are also available for the couple to prepare for their big day in peace and privacy.

• Woman-owned

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Banquet Hall
Mansion

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Uncovered Outdoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)

What event items are available?

Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Sonja
    Sonja M. Married on 03/12/2022

Amazing Experience

We had our wedding at the Hamptons of Weatherford the weekend of March 12th and were so extremely pleased with EVERYTHING about this venue. From the very start Cindy and her husband were so kind and compassionate, you can really feel how much they care about their couples. We toured the venue space about a year out and at that time had decided to go with another space closer to our home but when that venue canceled 5 months before our wedding date we immediately contacted Cindy to see about renting her venue for the "weekend package". Luckily Cindy was able to get us in and honestly it felt like such a blessing in disguise that the other venue had canceled on us. We were so much more comfortable at the Hamptons and the distance was no issue because there are so many hotels nearby. The Hamptons have nearly everything you need which was also a huge help, their tables and chairs are beautiful and the indoor reception area is breathtaking all on its own. We had our ceremony outside and let me just tell you from experience having that long walk way leading up to the alter made the moments go by in almost slow motion and it allowed me to enjoy every moment that much more. The landscaping and pond outside really set a tone and gave us the whimsical beauty we were going for, our photos came out amazing with that as our background. The reception hall had a prep kitchen for our caterer which was a huge help and the space was large enough to comfortably set up tables for 150 guests, our sweetheart table, cake table, gift table, sign in table, buffet tables for caterers, our dj, a photo booth AND a good size dance floor. (Typing that all out just made me smile at how perfect the floor plan was) everything went so smoothly and we did our sparkler "exit" off of the staircase with the floor to ceiling windows as our back drop (BEAUTIFUL). The ceremony and reception were a complete dream come true.
    As mentioned we signed up for the "weekend package" which means we had the space from Friday morning-Sunday morning so we had all the wedding party staying with us at the Villa Friday night and Saturday night. As the bride, this took a huge weight off my shoulders, not having to worry about 7 girls showing up to the venue on time, hair washed, face prepped in the pajama set I had bought them. I was able to literally walk to each room and wake the girls up as they were needed, It was beyond ideal. The Villa was beautiful and so spacious, we all enjoyed being together and getting to spend those extra hours with our parties. We were also able to have the rehearsal dinner at the venue Friday night AND set up for the wedding Friday night and Saturday morning, this was HUGE for me. I didn't anticipate being a bridezilla but I had a vision on how I wanted everything to look and having the ability to be so hands on and not rushed was more than I could've asked for.

10/10 stars for the Hamptons and Cindy
    We will recommend this venue over and over
    Mariah N. Married on 09/21/2019

Norman’s Wedding

I love the venue it added so much elegance, style, and convenience to my wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
109 Otto Dr Weatherford, TX, 76087
817-271-32-3
Location of (The Hamptons of Weatherford)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding

Wedding Venues