About The Gown Shop

At the heart of The Gown Shop experience, just like the wedding itself, is the bride.

The Gown Shop is focused on providing simple yet elegant wedding gowns in a welcoming, enjoyable environment. When you make an appointment at The Gown Shop, the store and our attention is all yours. The shop will be closed to other customers during your appointment so that we can focus on finding you the perfect gown. You’ll feel cozy and at home, play dress up with our bridal stylists, and leave feeling like you had the best time and bought the best dress.

Our gowns start around $2000 and reach up to $5000.

Bridal Gown Designers:

Sample Sales (8)
Sample Gowns (5)
Trunk Shows (3)
Mother of Bride (1)

The Gown Shop was the only place I needed to go for my dress! I gave Stacy a few ideas of what I might like and how much I was willing to spend. She didn't have a lot to go off of from me, but every dress she pulled was beautiful, fit great with my body type, and was within my budget. The third dress I tried on was PERFECT and the one! I cannot wait to go back and put it on again. It was such an exciting moment for all of us and we have Stacy to thank for all of her help. She also found the most beautiful veil and headpiece for me in the same appointment! We had such a fun time at the Gown Shop!!

Profile Picture lindsay , 7/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Veils, Appts. Only, Sample Sales

I had SUCH a fun time at The Gown Shop! I didn't expect to walk out with a purchase, but I sure did!!! I cannot wait to get my dress back and wear it on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Katharina , 7/13/19, 1 Review

Monthly
Weekly
8 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Love the setting of the Gown Shop. The Shop is designed so that each bride has the store to herself. She can bring her family and friends and choose from some of the prettiest dresses in the Toledo/Ann Arbor area! Stacy Fork has an excellent eye for detail and only carries the most reputable designers and accessories for your big day!

If you haven't been to the gown shop yet you MUST! Stacy has done such an amazing job creating an upscale studio for her clients to dress shop. Because the studio is so spacious and fabulous you feel like a princess as soon as you walk through the door. Not to mention she stocks the best collection of gowns and accessories all neatly displayed. And her hours are by appointment which ensures that every client gets amazing personalized customer service :) Highly recommended!

122 South Main Street , Suite 320, Ann Arbor, MI 48104   See On Map
734-834-4696 (phone)
The Gown Shop is a wedding gown boutique from Ann Arbor, Michigan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Chicago, Ohio, and Canada. The Gown Shop is a professional wedding bridal shop that has been part of the Michigan wedding industry for 2.5 years. We specialize in high-end wedding gowns.