211 Monroe St., Philadelphia, PA 19147 Map · Phone number

About The Good Life Films

Documentary-style films shot and edited by a cultural anthropologist (UPenn). Vivid, gorgeous, affordable.

575837752295x166
590e22dde366c35f 572316312 295x166
458037186295x166

10 Reviews for The Good Life Films

Evin · Married on 02/14/2016

We are really glad that we decided to make Jennifer a part of our day. Having her there to capture all of the awesome moments on video really alleviated the feeling of having to remember every little thing that happened on our wedding day. We hardly knew she was there except for a few cool conversations we had while I was getting ready with my ladies or a kind comment she would make about the wedding. She is an all around really cool lady! Getting our short and long videos was the best and it was kind of like reliving our wedding all over again. She captured our wedding perfectly and we HIGHLY recommend using her services for your special event.

Sent on 04/13/2016
  • Amiee

Amiee · Married on 08/29/2014

My husband and I actually fought about hiring a wedding photographer. I thought it was a good idea and people usually say they regret it if they don't get one so I didn't want to live with a wedding regret, my husband on the other hand was looking at a money stand point and said it's not worth it. We recently got back the highlights film from Jennifer and it's nice to say I was right... my husband said she was worth every single penny and would do it again if he knew the outcome.

We booked Jennifer kind of late in the process since we were so back and forth with the idea. Jennifer reassured me of all my concerns and we worked out a deal to fit within our price range. She really was the easiest vendor to work with! During the wedding/reception, no one even noticed her which is awesome because the photographer is usually up in your face. My sister just commented that we didn't even need to hire a photographer with everything Jennifer captured just in our highlights film!

I would recommend Jennifer and The Good Life Films to ANY bride. I also would encourage those brides who were like me and on the edge of booking a videographer- really, just reach out to her and talk about your options. It is SO worth it!!! We are now looking forward to our long film since we were so crazy busy at the wedding we feel like we missed everything. This is a good way to re-live what you already forgot about due to the wedding craziness (it really is insane and everything goes WAY too fast!) Best of luck :)

Sent on 10/07/2014

Naomi · Married on 06/23/2013

We weren't really sure if we even wanted to have a videographer at our wedding, but after meeting with Jennifer we instantly changed our minds. She was super chill and easy to work with, flexible about packages, and created a truly wonderful product for us. There are some things she captured that I don't remember or didn't get to witness on my wedding day and others that I do remember, but enjoyed seeing from an outside perspective and look forward to being able to remember for years and years to come. As a family of academics, we enjoyed her anthropological background and could see her intelligent keen eye in the final footage that she put together for us.

Sent on 08/07/2013

The Good Life Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Documentary
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 211 Monroe St. Philadelphia, 19147 See on map