3898 east jasper dr, Gilbert, AZ 85296 Map · Phone number

About The Glam Refinery

The Glam Refinery is an on-site bridal hair and makeup service based in Gilbert, Arizona. This talented team, founded by two Arizona-native sisters, offers over ten years of experience in makeup and bridal beauty. They provide on-location services, in order to best accommodate to your wedding schedule. The Glam Refinery specializes in customized bridal looks, and their expert hairstylists and makeup artists are dedicated to helping you look and feel your best on your special day.

The talented hairstylists and makeup artists at The Glam Refinery specialize in providing unique and customized bridal looks to brides and bridal parties of up to 20 people in the Arizona area. They use only the highest quality products on the market, and can create any desired look to make you feel comfortable, relaxed, and fabulous on your wedding day. They offer personalized, one-on-one hair and makeup services, providing a positive and full-celebrity experience with consistently flawless results. Their team of specialists will bring the beauty experience to you at the location of your choice, and specialize in airbrush makeup and bridal updos. Other hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

unspecified

1 Reviews for The Glam Refinery

Shanae · Married on 03/17/2018

1.0

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY. I hired this company for hair/makeup for myself as a bride and my bridesmaids. I cannot tell you enough DO NOT HIRE THEM. I was under the impression that they were skilled since they advertise wedding services. I first paid a down payment (which they require) and thought I was squared away. I then scheduled my makeup trial. the result was dismal. My skin was "airbrushed" a weird yellow color and my cheeks were blushed in a shade of orange. (I wish I could make this stuff up!) I had recently had my makeup professionally done by a local makeup artist for boudoir photos and I LOVED it and could use that as a reference. However, the result of the makeup trial with the Glam Refinery was awful. I relayed politely that I was not satisfied and that I had hired my boudoir makeup artist instead. I then scheduled my hair trial with hope that the result would be different. AGAIN DISMAL. I relayed my dissatisfaction with the company and they responded with, "Unfortunately we just aren't the right fit for you. Unfortunately the deposit paid is non refundable (as mentioned in our first email)..." I did not mention the deposit in my email which showed me what they truly care about. THE MONEY. When I asked each artist how long they worked for the company they both stated about a year. Do not be fooled, the description they write about themselves may or may not be true, but they will send someone else who works for them who is not skilled or qualified. They focus on quantity over quality.

Sent on 02/03/2018

The Glam Refinery's reply:

Thanks for the review Shanae.

We appreciate reviews, good or bad! I apologize again that we were not the right fit for you.

We don’t require a deposit to have a hair and makeup trial. We only require a deposit to book the wedding date. Choosing to put down a deposit for the wedding date before having had a hair or makeup trial and is at complete discretion of the bride. We encourage all brides to wait until after the trials, if able!

We do believe we were very professional and timely in our responses. Always immediate. We did our best to communicate with you to have the best possible outcome. Upon your dissatisfaction with the makeup artist, we reached out immediately and never received a response. Had we heard back a retrial would have been scheduled.

We felt like we wouldn’t please you from the start of the process and that is why we are happy you have found artists that can.

We really do wish you the best on your big day!

The Glam Refinery FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 3898 east jasper dr Gilbert, AZ, 85296 See on map