106 Dupont Dr., Greenville, SC 29607 Map · Phone number

The Gassaway Mansion 6
The Gassaway Mansion 7

Cassey · Married on 08/24/2019

Beyond amazing!

If you are looking for a great wedding venue, look now further!! I honestly could not wait to write this review. The amazing family and team at Gassaway Mansion provided us with the most incredible wedding. Colleen and Linda were both attentive, patient, and extremely helpful in planning our wedding day. Before the wedding they helped me decide on colors, flowers, and many other details and of course made all of my requests possible. Once our wedding day arrived Colleen assisted me in every moment so that I was not stressed or overwhelmed. Our guests have complimented us so many times on how well the whole evening was ran. Our guests also RAVED about how amazing and beautiful the flowers and food were. I couldn’t have asked for a better day or a better venue.. oh & the price is extremely budget friendly. It doesn’t get better than the Gassaway Mansion.

Sent on 08/25/2019
    The Gassaway Mansion 8
    The Gassaway Mansion 9
  • Angelia

Angelia · Married on 10/28/2017

Colleen and Linda did a spectacular job on our wedding. They covered all of the wonderful moments from beginning to end. We highly recommend them for your special day. They did such a wonderful job on the food, flowers and all decorating. I let go of my control issues and trusted them will all of the details! They are always available to chat during planning. We are extremely please with our memories and will cherish them forever! It was SO difficult to choose a few photos that represent our day! Thanks so much!

Sent on 04/02/2018
    The Gassaway Mansion 14
    The Gassaway Mansion 15
    The Gassaway Mansion 16

Laura · Married on 09/23/2017

I can’t say enough about the family that runs The Gassaway. I lived 500 miles from this venue (but had grown up in Greenville) and Colleen and Linda were so helpful in the planning process. We met once, gave them my inspiration, and when I showed up for our wedding rehearsal, I cried because everything was so beautiful! Colleen was fantastic as our wedding coordinator on the day of, and had everything timed and planned to perfection. I never knew about any hiccups, and the whole staff was extremely professional. I would highly recommend this venue, they make everything so easy and stress free!!

Sent on 02/11/2018