5600 NW Grand Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85006 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About The Garage By Ivy LLC

The Garage By Ivy LLC is a Custom Floral Design Shop. 'It all began in the garage'. All client consultations are at Floral Keepsakes in Central Phoenix, 5202 N 7th St, Phx, 85014. Please call to make an appointment, we would LOVE to meet with you! 602-882-1603

RockeyMer 967 Edit
RockeyMer 967 Edit
jpeg2

20 Reviews for The Garage By Ivy LLC

carolyn · Married on 06/29/2013

Ivy created my vision! I told her what I wanted and told her to go with it... boy did she ever. Her creative eye is one of the most incredible I have ever seen. I can't say enough good things about Ivy and how much she wowed me with everything.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Ivy provides the perfect mix of delivering exactly what you think you want while offering her professional opinion. I originally had no idea what I was looking for, although I can also be very particular, and she walked me through some great options and offered tons of advice in such a prompt manner. Ivy was a personal consultant to bounce ideas off of regarding our ceremony decor as I was designing it all myself, and the end result was exactly what I was hoping for. The flowers were delivered on time at the correct locations in such a photogenic package :) Also, she allowed me to give her my budget and worked within what we could afford, giving us a wonderful deal.

Thanks Ivy for being so responsive and offering your thoughts along the way. I received many compliments on my bridal bouquet, which was so unique and elegant. Thanks!

Sent on 06/18/2013

Ivy did an awesome job on my flowers. I could not have asked for more. They were so beautiful. I loved that she was able to use our altar flowers for mutliple use and had them placed on the head table.
    Thanks Ivy!

Sent on 12/05/2012

The Garage By Ivy LLC FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Real Weddings

• Jeanette LeBlanc Photography
    Jeanette LeBlanc Photography Wedding Photographers

Ivy is an amazing talent!

• Sergio Photographer
    Sergio Photographer Wedding Photographers

Superior customer service and some of the most beautiful work I have ever seen. I had the chance to work a wedding with Ivy this year, and her work blew me away. We photographers love beautiful floral work; and Ivy's was amazing!

• Dakota Design Company
    Dakota Design Company Wedding Planners

Ivy is great to work with! She is quick with email responses (huge in today's online world), easy to work with, and her flower arrangements are beautifully done at a great price!

• 5600 NW Grand Ave Phoenix, 85006 See on map