About The Frugal Flower

The Frugal Flower staff is dedicated to helping you create the vision of your most special and perfect day with fresh, unique, memorable and creatively designed flowers.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (3)
Event Design (1)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Allison is a true artist! She made my daughter's woodland themed wedding come to life. From the lush garland and beautiful pew bows, to the incredible bridal bouquets and boutonnieres, on to the reception centerpieces and added flowers and greenery everywhere, Allison did an incredible job. It turns out that she had a a better vision of what my daughter wanted than we did! The centerpieces are a week old and they still look as beautiful as they did on the wedding day. I cannot say enough about Allison-Choosing The Frugal Flower was our best decision!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Allison is amazing! I have seen her do amazing work at so many of my friends' weddings over the years and she just recently did all the floral design for my wedding. Everything was gorgeous! Our theme was Stage & Screen and each table was named after a different film or Broadway show. She designed creative, unique, and beautiful centerpieces that matched each name perfectly! So many of my guests commented on it and it also encouraged people to move around the room to check out other tables (and talk to more people!). Her work is exquisite and I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/18/17, 7 Reviews

1:10 minutes
Be Happy
1:34 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Officiating at many different venues, I get to see lots of different florists' arrangements. I'm always impressed what the folks at Frugal Flower do.

Events

736 Boston Post Rd, Sudbury, MA 01776   See On Map
800-582-4390 (phone)
The Frugal Flower is a wedding florist from Sudbury, MA. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Metrowest Area , Boston, and Cape Cod. The Frugal Flower is a professional wedding florist that has been part of the New England wedding industry for over 25 years years. We specialize in custom wedding flowers and event floral designs.