51496 230th St, Glenwood, IA 51534 Map · Phone number

About The Fountains Ballroom

The Fountains West is a unique wedding that is designed as a blank canvas for you to create the wedding of your dreams. We offer a variety of services including, coordination, design & floral, photography & DJ, and more. Check out our Glenwood location, The Fountains Ballroom & Vineyard.

Follow The Fountains Ballroom on

5a20f68d0ba24f28 1487014666979 felicia and sawyer 0757
5a20f68d0ba24f28 1487014666979 felicia and sawyer 0757

10 Reviews for The Fountains Ballroom

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2017

WEDDING REVIEW!
    So fortunately for me as a full time student, part time worker, mommy, and partner I needed a place that did it all and I found it at The Fountains West in Omaha! I literally sent pictures and my ideas came out a million times better than I expected! We got our outside wedding and Memrical Design did all of our floral! Blaine was amazing to work with and Katie was my coordinator for the day and was equally as amazing! I literally would have changed nothing! They do include photography and DJ. I worked with the photographer and she was great! Very to the point and willing to work with your ideas!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/28/2017

For me one of the most important things was to find a venue that did basically everything for me. I wanted to enjoy my wedding day, and all the days leading up to it!! By finding a place like the Fountains West I was able to have a stress free wedding day, and wedding planning. I don't know why more people don't pick a venue where literally almost everything is done for you! Beautiful Ceremony and Beautiful Reception were created and we received so many compliments!!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • MaKaya

MaKaya · Married on 10/14/2017

It was seriously love at first sight! It's beautiful, elegant and everything I was hoping for. The interaction was awesome and the process was simple. Communication was left open and I felt confident in asking questions because I knew they would be answered as real and as transparently as possible. No hidden fees or "service fees" that we didn't know about and the flexibility was super nice. It's great to know that, as a bride, I won't have to worry about the reception because they'll take care of all the logistics so I can enjoy my day. So relieved to get to enjoy this beautiful venue.

Sent on 06/13/2017

Award

The Fountains Ballroom FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 1
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access