The Forge Inn

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)

Working with Roberta has been great. She's been very accommodating and flexible. The Forge Inn is beautiful and I can't wait for my special day.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Covered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Chairs, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Bridal Suite

Had the most fun of any wedding I've ever been to ... of course I'm biased 'cause it was MY wedding. Working with Jason at the Forge was totally hastle-free, stress-free and FUN!!! Yes!!! Fun!!! Jason G helped us keep everything on time & on budget. He didn't hastle us about counts, floor plans or menus until the week before our big day. Everything went according to plan, everyone loved the food, Cindy helped me with decor, and I want to get married here all over again. A big THANK YOU to the staff & the chef - they all brought their A-game!!! Beautiful memories to last forever. Thank you Jason & your staff - you made me & my family feel comfortable & special - love the Forge

Profile Picture Cindy, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had My Wedding a couple of weeks ago at The Forge Inn, and when I recently returned from my Honeymoon I wanted to let them know what a great job they did.

I Booked my Wedding with Jason last year, and i heard that the Forge was sold and under new management. Fortunately Jason was still there, and he put my mid at ease. Of Course you think of dealing new with new people, staff,etc...however he assured me everything was exactly the same and if anything the Banquet Hall will be doing renovations.

I had my Wedding in the Atrium, and in deed he was right. They have Curtains up, and Calla Lily Centerpieces as well as Uplighting. Jason really hooked us up, as none of these items were available when we booked.

The Ceremony was outside, and even though it was October it wasn't to chilly. They even added lights to all the trees and gazebo...it was like Christmas in October!

The food was amazing, and I must say that the Chicken Saltimbocca was delicious. Jason talked me into having it as one of my entrees with the Prime Rib & Salmon.

We will definitely recommend The Forge to everybody, and i think my cousin actually booked a Sweet 16 for her daughter there.......do i get a finders fee?

Thanks to everyone at the Forge from Jason to the Chef!! Amazing Place!!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings

The Forge Inn FAQ