Vineland, NJ 08362 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

2 Reviews for The Flower Shoppe

Janet and John · Married on 10/31/2015

My flowers were GORGEOUS!! The wedding was October 31st and my cala lilies are STILL beautiful! I asked if they could make boutonierre's out of spent gunshot shells since my husband is a hunter. They did a FABULOUS job! The colors were awesome and the textures just lovely. I wanted small bouquets because I've had friends say how heavy their flowers were to carry all day -- these were smaller in size but HUGE in WOW! They POPPED with color and complimented every bridesmaid and flower girl's dresses. All the girls loved their flowers and the guys actually commented on their gunshot shells! The Flower Shoppe was extremely easy to deal with and they assisted me every step of the way. They made suggestions of things I would never have thought of....like wrapping the girls flowers with excess fabric cut from the hems of their dresses! All women know, accessories can make or break your outfit...well, these flowers MADE THE DAY!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/25/2015

Our center pieces were absolutely beautiful and my bouquet was gorgeous! The staff is friendly and easy to work with. Willing to help and answer any questions we had. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 10/27/2015