The Flower Shop Pryor

Pryor, OK 74361 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• A Flower 4 U
  • Serving Hands Weddings and Flowers
  • Divine Designs by Mandy
  • Natasha Erica Event Styling

4 Reviews for The Flower Shop Pryor

Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Breath Taking Flowers

Callie did an unremarkable job putting together all my flowers! When I saw my bouquet and bridesmaids flowers I cried! They were everything and more that I dreamed of ! Callie not only was amazing to work with but knew what I had in my mind and brought it to life!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Candice

Candice B. · Married on 02/25/2019

Best Florist!

As a wedding photographer, I see a lot of event flowers and decor. Wedding flowers are very important because they are in A LOT of your wedding photos that you will always be looking back on!
    Callie is my favorite florist and who I personally use and recommend to my closest family and friends as well as all my couples! She listens to her clients and always works hard to create their visions in the best form possible. You won't find a florist that works harder or puts more into her creations. I have worked many weddings with Callie and I'm instantly excited to be working any wedding that she is apart of because I know I'll be getting to photograph the most gorgeous arrangements and bouquets.
    Do yourself a favor and have Callie do your wedding flowers, you won't regret it!
    ~Candice Budgick Photography

Sent on 03/24/2020

Susan · Married on 05/24/2014

Callie is the owner of the owner of The Flower Shop in Pryor. She did a beautiful job creating arrangements for our tables, our alter and all our bouquets. She listened to what my daughter was wanting to create for her
    special day and she created more than what we could have imagined. My daughters bouquet was truly the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. She is an amazingly talented young lady and so easy to work with. She truly gave us more than we asked for. It is well worth the time to drive to Pryor and have this talented florist create for you.

Sent on 06/07/2014

• Pryor, 74361 See on map
    Location of (The Flower Shop Pryor)