Augusta, NJ 07822 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

3 Reviews for The Flower Girl

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/15/2011

I can't say enough about all the things Katie did to save the floral aspect of our wedding! We had originally booked a florist in the same town as our venue, Sharon Elizabeth Floral Designs, but after a few weeks of working with that company, it became clear that the vision we had for our wedding was not understood by our florist. A friend recommended Katie after having a FABULOUS experience with her for her wedding last year. I hesitated to contact katie, since she works out of NJ, and our wedding was in CT. I shot her an email explaining my situation, and she immediately responded. After just a couple emails, it was clear that Katie was the girl for us. We instantly connected and she was 100% clear with the atmosphere we wanted to create for our 1930's style vintage wedding. I gave her a good amount of creative freedom with the florals because it was clear that she just "got it".
    On the big day, I walked into our huge Barn venue, down the aisle towards my awaiting fiance, and was transported to a beautiful vintage garden party. Katie went above and beyond. It was no easy task filling the huge space of the Barn to make it look cozy, but she somehow pulled it off. There were tiny apothecary jars with single stem flowers and mason jars with fresh yellow, cream, and white wildflowers everywhere you looked... tables, walls, staircases, you name it. Katie's creativity and professionalism was unmatched, and she was half the price of our original florist... but the world she created with her floral design was priceless.

Sent on 06/17/2011
  • KBruno

Kerri · Married on 11/14/2009

The Flower Girl - one of my best friends! She can do it all! From invites, to flowers, to favors, to table cards... she is creative, a perfectionist and works her tail off! She will customize anything you want and will work to your specific needs. She is a wonderful person, beautiful inside and out. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/23/2009

Heather · Married on 12/30/2007

Katie was excellent! She did such a fantastic job with everything for my wedding, including ceremony and reception decor. Her input on the decor really made everything else pop. People could not stop talking about the centerpieces after the wedding because they were so fabulous. The best part...she was able to do all of this while working within the means of our budget. She was always welcoming and polite with every time we met, even though our plan would change a little bit with each meeting. I would definitely recommend Katie to any bride in Sussex, Warren, or Morris county, simply because the value of her service (quality vs. price) simply cannot be beat in our area. And when someone can give you all this with a smile, then you have found the perfect vendor.

Sent on 02/10/2008