The Flower Garden

• Pacific Floral and Event Designs
  • Celebrate Flowers and Invitations

11 Reviews for The Flower Garden

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2013

I cannot give high enough marks for The Flower Garden. Matt did a phenomenal job making my ceremony and wedding decor absolutely stunning. He is so great to work with -- very responsive to needs/suggestions and creative while keeping my overall budget in tact. He is much more concerned with creating a "wow" factor than nickel and dime-ing for every little thing...a rare quality in the wedding industry I've found! Without hesitation, I highly recommend Matt and his team. Thank you so much for making our day the best!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Maria · Married on 05/11/2013

Gave them an idea of how i wanted my centerpieces and they did great! everyone loved my flowers. I gave them a picture of the bouquet i wanted and it was the same. Loved my bouquet. Great customer services. :D

Sent on 05/21/2013

M · Married on 06/09/2012

Matt and team was AMAZING! Throughout the planning process Matt was so attentive and flexible to all of our needs. I would highly recommend The Flower Garden. They definitely delivered and went beyond to ensure 110% satisfaction. We shared our theme and he helped us with the overall design, which matched perfectly with our venue. I was referred to Matt from our wedding planner and it was the best decision we made. The flowers were fresh and the team was early during the day of to set up. At the end of the wedding, they were very efficient in the break down and clean-up process. Our wedding was on June 9, 2012 and despite our 3 months of planning, he was the glue that brought the overall look and feel together. The flowers he used on the centerpieces and bouquets were high-quality and very full.
    Also, he did a great job with the arrangements for my bridal shower. I definitely owe Matt for making my day very beautiful. He is genuinely a great guy too, which was a super plus. THANK YOU Matt!

Sent on 06/03/2013

• 60 E California Blvd Pasadena, 91105 See on map
    8004008102 (Other Phone Number)
    6267960724 (Fax Number)
    Location of (The Flower Garden)