9921 Maple Street, Bellflower, CA 90706 Map · Phone number

About The Flower Company

The Flower Company has been serving Southern California since 1989. Both classic and contemporary, our floral designs provide unforgettable style, glamour and warmth to inspire you and your guests. From intimate affairs to grand events, we look forward to working with you to make your vision a reality!

Contact us to schedule a consultation.

Follow The Flower Company on

The Flower Company 2
The Flower Company 3
The Flower Company 4

Jamie · Married on 03/25/2018

Rebecca did an ahhmazing job! She took my many Pinterest pictures and created the exact picture I had in my head. I do not know the names of many flowers or that there were so many shades of blue/purple etc. She gave me honest feedback as to what flowers would be in and out of season. I had a small budget for flowers and was worried that everything would look skimpy but I was shocked as to what she was able to do! Thanks Rebecca

The Flower Company 5
    The Flower Company 6
    The Flower Company 7
    The Flower Company 8
    Sent on 04/16/2018
  • User2711956 · 2+ years ago

Rebecca did a wonderful job on the flowers for our wedding ceremony and reception on 9/30/12! We didn't have specific flowers in mind, other than our wedding colors and I wanted white roses in my bridal bouquet, so we left the selections up to Rebecca. She chose just the right colors and flowers for decorating both the outdoor gazebo and our indoor reception, and everyone complimented them. The flowers were the perfect accent to our special day, and my bouquet was so beautiful that I'm having it preserved! Thanks Rebecca!

Sent on 10/13/2012
  • cynthia

cynthia · Married on 09/18/2010

The florist was also provided in our venue package, however we also added on the bouquets, boutonnieres, and cake flowers. The ceremony flowers and centerpieces were included. At first I was a little unsure as Rebecca's studio is in her house and there isnt many flowers to look at, but she had many pictures and was very good at helping me pick flowers that would be good for our type of venue and season. When the flowers arrived I was blown away by how AMAZING everything looked. I could not even have imagined my flowers looking that beautiful. Rebecca gets the flowers herself from the LA flower market and creates all the arrangements herself. You can tell through her flowers that she is very talented and dedicated to her work and does an amazing job.

Sent on 10/28/2010

Award

The Flower Company FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Delivery