The Flower Boutique

Gettysburg, PA View map

4.2

• Chantel
    Chantel M. Married on 08/22/2020

Beautiful flowers, Easy to work with!!

We used the Flower Boutique in Gettysburg, PA for our wedding flowers on 8/22/20! We were obsessed! They were so fresh and so beautiful! Anything you want, they will make it happen! Mary Beth did our flowers for us and she was so easy to work with! Any time I needed adjustments she made it happen right away! I would recommend getting your wedding flowers from here if you want beautiful, fresh, and easy people to work with!!
    Jeff Married on 05/19/2012
    Working with the Flower Boutique was AWESOME! My wedding flowers were more than I could ever have expected. They were beautiful!!! I received so many compliments on the color combination and style. I can't say enough about how happy I was on my wedding day with the flowers!!

Mary Beth was very flexible and responsive to all my requests and extremely patient with me since i didn't really know what I wanted. She took her time to make my wedding special and even helped me think of ways to save money. For example, she took one of my favorite flowers in white and "painted" it the color I wanted to save money. She is creative and very attentive to ensure that she understands what you want and helps you to design special arrangements.

I would highly recommend the Flower Boutique and told my new husband to go directly to the them when he orders me flowers in the future!
    Lori Married on 07/09/2011
    i would highly recommend The Flower Boutique in Gettysburg, PA. I worked directly with Doug and he went out of his way to suggest the best flower presentation for my wedding. He stayed on track with my budget and at the same time offered a full array of flowers that complimented our dresses. I felt they went over and above what was expected of them. I was truly impressed.

Just Vacations, Inc Just Vacations, Inc Travel Agents

I've known Donna for a very long time. Her work is spectacular! She is very professional and will work with the wedding couple to do gorgeous flower designs and even insert her professional wisdom.

Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Gettysburg Hotel, Est. 1797 Hotel Weddings

The Flower Boutique does an awesome job! Anytime we need anything for the hotel, they are our go to. They do all of our holiday decorations as well as centerpieces for our dining room tables. Love them!

39 N Washington St Gettysburg, 17325
Location of (The Flower Boutique)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding